Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

RNJBOND said:
I think sex is for marriage. That doesn't mean that I couldn't get laid easily if I wanted to and that doesn't mean that I have social anxiety disorder. Perhaps I have a different set of moral standards than do you, but that provides no basis for deriving these obviously false assumptions.

Denying yourself a biological/evolutionary need for the sake of some ideal which died out 50 years ago seems... I dunno... misguided or stubborn would be my best guess.

Durak said:
Denying yourself a biological/evolutionary need for the sake of some ideal which died out 50 years ago seems... I dunno... misguided or stubborn would be my best guess.

He has less chance of getting STDs though :sunny:

After browsing this thread and reading the many quotes on SegaRob, the only thing I can
really say at this point is that the site of that name just burns my EYEYSYZEZYEZYESE

hehe, this thread still delivers the funny :]

A loser on the internet with a superiority complex, that's fucking rich :rofl:

I read the story... nice read...

but if you serously love this chick, dont abuse the "can get sex when i want it".

In the future if you find a girl you love (not just want a good fuck), wait a few days before you jump her or you may find yourself having a quick relationship and turning single again. Girls die for guys who give good memories and romantic moves such as slowly doing one thing to the next.

I learnt this very recently (me being the rush it type), keeping the girls intriged at what lies next and slowly unreveling yourself makes them fall over you. especially if you live a cool life. But bad side, jealously from everyone else sets in and everyone tries to act like you, including wanting your girl, but makes it a lot easier to get girls later...

omg I had secks and now I haev to post about it on interweb so everyoen knos im not a virgin anymoer!!11 LOLOL

The shortest I've ever lasted with a condom was 10, and that's cause she was slobbin' it for like 15 - 20 before hand to no avail.

Congratulations. I commend you for having the ability to wait this long. :)

Always glad to hear a good outcome for first timers. :)

Arachno said:
omg I had secks and now I haev to post about it on interweb so everyoen knos im not a virgin anymoer!!11 LOLOL

Wow, you're so cool, you post what every other TWer post to antagonize and insult someone?!?! LOLOl!!11! so cool!11

Reject.

Yea, he waited 34 years, just to post on TW. Or how about he had a really good night and simply wanted to share it with other people?

I mean, stating he's 34 years old and losing his virginity is not exactly bragging.

whoever insults this guy is a fucking fag

on top of that, whoever is bragging about how long they last.. youre a fucking idiot too.

sex gets kinda boring after about 10 minutes anyway

tobin. said:

on top of that, whoever is bragging about how long they last.. youre a fucking idiot too.

Yea, and you're famous for being the epitome of sensitivity. Go back to the pipe, son.

tobin. said:

Yeah this is very true

If you're a faggot :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

AstralDemon said:
Haha good story, i think im gonna drop a pack of condoms infront of a girl next time :p

:rofl: No shit. I have a date with this chick this weekend, and I'm going to go out, and buy some, and purposly drop them out of my sweat-shirt/coat.

AdreNaLiNe said:
I could go forever, literally, with a condom. There is absolutely no sensation for me (or maybe the wrong condom?!?).
ns, the fucking condom feels like it cuts off the circulation, maybe i need to try a larger one :shrug:

Back