The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

oni hada reputation for being crippled antman silver helmet wearing faggot ass (newly added ending )--> Theif.

also, dotn you thnik oni and mitch would have gone to fucking cheater if the room was trashed and had some of their stuff missing? and the sick part is true, he put it in his away message this morning before he went to sleep

CosmicBlend said:
Mitch: dude what the fuck is going on
djbl3nd: ?
Mitch: this is the roomate "mitch"
Mitch: how dare you fucking accuse me and andy
Mitch: we did not steel shit from you guys
Mitch: he came to me and he was sick as hell and told me he wanted to go home so we went to the room
Mitch: and once we got there the place was TRASHED
Mitch: we thought cory and his drunk friends we there
Mitch: dude the door was wide open
Mitch: he was really upset becasue a lot of his clothes and some of his shit was gone
Mitch: and am missing 100.00
Mitch: i left it in one of my bags

Mitch's name changed so he doesnt get spamed.
I didn't see him say shit to clear up why they bailed immediately without paying a dime.

I call bullshit.

that sucks bro, hopefully you'll get your shit back

did you guys leave the door open or anything like that?

If they found the room 'trashed' and some of there shit was missing also, with the door wide open. Why the fuck didn they tell CosmicBlend.

WarBuddha said:
Why you can't blame Oni just yet, anything could of happened. :shrug:

You can blame him for not paying a fucking penny on the hotel room, and charging shit to the room without permission. Thats pretty easy there. And like it was already mentioned, why didn't they tell anyone the room was trashed, thats ridiculous.

TheGhost said:
You can blame him for not paying a fucking penny on the hotel room, and charging shit to the room without permission. Thats pretty easy there. And like it was already mentioned, why didn't they tell anyone the room was trashed, thats ridiculous.

Well duh, the money he was going to use to pay for the room was stolen? I dont know why they didnt tell anyone. Im just keeping an open mind of the situation.

So homeboy had some clothing and $100.00 stolen but didn't tell ANYONE about it until confronted about being thieving bitches? I'm sure Cheater is going to be mature about this and probably keep Oni's info between himself and the authorities, but I'd love to see him release it so these bitches get fucked up.

if it was you oni and/or mitch, not saying it was, you've lost my trust, dude. i still believe something else could have happened, man.
but if you did it, my, as well as almost all the rest of the community's trust for you has been lost.

Back