[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

epidemic read this for me

or have someone read it to you who speaks english and can read

How this garlic farm went from a labor shortage to over 150 people on its applicant waitlist

The biggest fresh garlic producer in the nation is giving its employees a hefty raise, reflecting the desperation of farmers to attract a dwindling number of farmworkers.

Christopher Ranch, which grows garlic on 5,000 acres in Gilroy, Calif., announced recently that it would hike pay for farmworkers from $11 an hour to $13 hour this year, or 18%, and then to $15 in 2018. That's four years earlier than what's required by California's schedule for minimum wage increases.

wut happened?

no more illegals to exploit.......he had to pay people money to show up

didn't even require bernie sanders

it just required not having a glut of 3rd world illegal laborers willing to accept work for less

the kind i see you fighting for like a dummy in here

stop it......stop doing this

it makes you seem even more stupid than we know you already are

i dont want open borders y r u assuming that wtf r u on about

employing illegals under the table to pick produce is literally the only reason people arent on the maduro diet

its illegal and the government could bust all these places because they know whos doing it and even kno where the illegals live

but they wont because itll collapse the economy

u dont want illegals but u sure do love ur 10lbs of potatoes for 99cents

eat a dick

i dont want open borders y r u assuming that wtf r u on about

employing illegals under the table to pick produce is literally the only reason people arent on the maduro diet

its illegal and the government could bust all these places because they know whos doing it and even kno where the illegals live

but they wont because itll collapse the economy

u dont want illegals but u sure do love ur 10lbs of potatoes for 99cents

eat a dick

so it went from they are not doing this

they all pay Social Security

to they are now doing this but they have to

that they have to do this or you will pay more for avocados

but you also can't find anyone willing to pay you a living wage

pay you more than they are willing to work for under the table (which also doesn't happen)

:rofl:

jfc the life of an idiot who fights for his own cancer

enjoy that avocado bread while you can though

hope you buy it premade because i wouldn't want you to get avocado hand

wtf r u talking about bro

illegals that steal social security numbers to get real jobs pay more into taxes than a normal employee so wheres the parasite comment coming from

illegals that get work as illegals literally prop up the economy

wat does paying a living wage have to do with any of it

illegals that steal social security numbers to get real jobs pay more into taxes than a normal employee so wheres the parasite comment coming from

Uh huh. Guess what happens to the taxes and benefits of the person whose SSN they've stolen.

if the government was serious about Trumps stand on illegal immigration there would be mass deportations

they know where these people are they know who employs them

but they wont do anything about it because it would literally tank the economy

there should be mass deportations. the government would round all these people up in buses and tell them to fuk off

but they wont because they already know

this is why you don't argue with an idiot

just let them be an idiot

otherwise they waste more of your time and money

no wonder they are always poor with so much free time on their hands

which are coincidentally always facing up or out begging for more from others

ur not making any sense

and im the dumb one

cpt tele literally imploding
TribalWar Forums
‏@TribalWarForums
15h15 hours ago

Posters/24H: Captain Tele (81); triple (45); havax (34); Faustostice (32); JuggerNaught (27); Fool (24); KittyCat (22); Mr Jimmy Pop (21);

All day every day, same autism same reeeeeeeeeeeee

if the government was serious about Trumps stand on illegal immigration there would be mass deportations

they know where these people are they know who employs them

but they wont do anything about it because it would literally tank the economy

there should be mass deportations. the government would round all these people up in buses and tell them to fuk off

but they wont because they already know

painful man

US agents arrest more than 200 undocumented immigrants, target 122 businesses in California sweep

painful

your posts

A five-day immigration sweep has led to the arrest of 212 undocumented immigrants and the targeting of 122 firms in Southern California, federal officials said Friday.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in late January targeted at least 77 businesses in Northern California.

The Trump administration's clampdown on illegal immigration in California follows the state passing a controversial sanctuary law.

ICE has previously said it planned to significantly increase immigration enforcement in the nation's workplace.

not reality

ICE arrests 232 people in four-day raid of California's Bay Area | Fox News

How Escalating ICE Raids in 2018 May Affect Your Business [UPDATE] | First Capitol Consulting, Inc.

All day every day, same autism same reeeeeeeeeeeee

speaking of human sinks

wastes of others time and money

zMCd7W9.png

red hat
blue hat
pink hat
shit splat

"I love illegals because they work for slave wages so I can has cheap groceries." - lefists (not racist)

but they work so cheap epidemic can't compete

and now he is more poor and unemployed than they are

Joop

i mean GGGGGGGGGGGOT DAMN

BERNIE SAVE US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back