Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.' by Rooster128 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.'
Page 1 of 6
Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 03-26-2017, 22:41
Caged in van No. 1304 | Sun Journal

Cliffs:

- Quinn was sentenced at the end of November on a 2011 forgery charge stemming from having written checks on her mother's account without permission. She had violated her probation from that case by using alcohol and failing to report to her probation officer, among other violations.

- She was being transported to face probation violations from a five-year-old forgery charge.

- The private transport company, US Prisoner Transport, transported Quinn by van from Kissimmee, Florida to Auburn, Maine. The trip lasted seven days.

- The van's two drivers carried handguns and Tasers. They spoke little English. They wouldn't stop when Quinn begged to use a bathroom.

- She was locked in a cage smaller than a dog cage.

- They would not stop for restroom breaks for more than 12 hours at times.

- When her period started, Quinn was forced to sit in her blood-soaked pants for hours before one of the drivers finally tossed her a pad. She was told to pee in a plastic bag and, at one point, had to use the wrapper from her $2 burger as a toilet in full view of strange men, who, like Quinn, were bound and locked in the back of the van, but not caged.

- The stench from her bodily fluids and solids that soiled and matted her clothes made her gag. She vomited repeatedly until her stomach was empty. And she was forced to sit in that, too.

- One of the male passengers had a seizure, and when the other passengers tried to get the drivers attention, he responded by braking, accelerating, and swerving sporadically, jettisoning the unsecured passengers, including the one having the seizure, all over the van.

- "I was freezing," she said, "I . . . literally never, ever felt cold like that in my life. I couldn't get warm. I couldn't move. I couldn't do nothing to make it stop. It was like pain. The cold was literally painful." Eventually, she said, she managed to flip a switch in her mind on the persistent pain, turning it to numbness.

- One passenger hadn't been medically cleared for travel, and suffered a heart attack.

- Androscoggin County District Attorney Andrew Robinson said Friday his office would immediately stop using the Tennessee-based private transportation company U.S. Prisoner Transport unless new allegations of mistreatment of prisoners are disproved.

- US Prisoner Transport have killed 10 people since 2001 by transporting them. Many of these passengers had not been formally sentenced at the time of transport.

Company seems alive and well...
Home Page Ç***8364; U.S. Prisoner Transport

I guess that's what happens when you privatize the penial system. Reminds me of the Juvenile Court scandal in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania...

Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-26-2017, 22:46
one of my buddies got extradited from florida to connecticut and that is basically how he described the 6 day road trip up. he told me he'd rather suicide by cop before going through that again.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
3 - 03-26-2017, 22:56
How does it take 7 days to travel from Florida to Maine? If they're driving for over 12 hours without stopping, they'd be there in 2 days.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 03-26-2017, 23:04
Privatize the Penal System... what a brilliant idea.

What is this, the 1800's?

Why does it take 6 days to travel 1,000 miles? I went 2,100 miles across Canada by car for my uncles funeral in 2 days.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
5 - 03-26-2017, 23:08
they are constantly stopping at jails the whole trip picking up/dropping off.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 03-26-2017, 23:15
I doubt they are going to make prisoner transports comfortable. Kinda goes with the whole confined thing. Get caught up in the system and prepare to be ****ed. Don't break the law or at least don't get caught.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 03-26-2017, 23:23
Don't break the law *******

cael
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 03-26-2017, 23:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I doubt they are going to make prisoner transports comfortable. Kinda goes with the whole confined thing. Get caught up in the system and prepare to be ****ed. Don't break the law or at least don't get caught.
this is rich coming from a pot smoker

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
9 - 03-26-2017, 23:30
"woman", "florida", "felon"

i expect a lot of sympathy from tw on this one

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 03-26-2017, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
this is rich coming from a pot smoker
a pot smoker that has never been charged.

Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 03-26-2017, 23:33
yea i figured TW would eat this up, waiting for more condescending drivel to come in personally. y'all holding out on me.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
12 - 03-26-2017, 23:34
Well, one does have to question the version of events coming from someone convicted of fraud.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
13 - 03-27-2017, 00:30
I can't imagine how badly that smelled

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 03-27-2017, 00:40
her grammar is pretty good for a gremlin, from Maine.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 03-27-2017, 00:41
So some ***** was stealing from her mother and got off with only probation. She ****ed that up by skipping town and got caught, and now she's mad she didn't get a limo ride back to jail.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
16 - 03-27-2017, 00:50
PROBABLY BEST TO DEPORT CONVICTED FELONS TO GUANTANAMO SO THEY CAN'T COMPLAIN

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 03-27-2017, 01:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Xs4QrRs0w

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 03-27-2017, 01:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
PROBABLY BEST TO DEPORT CONVICTED FELONS TO GUANTANAMO SO THEY CAN'T COMPLAIN
this guy gets it

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
19 - 03-27-2017, 02:49
send them to mars....

or just rapid fire them towards it kind of

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 03-27-2017, 06:04
Imagine how much longer it would take if they stopped every time someone said they had to go? I don't believe the 12 hours without stopping accusation, I'm sure they have guidelines about minimum spans without stopping.

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.'

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert