[NFL] 2018 Regular Season

It was the real beer, not the fake stuff from the can.

Hey, I just checked and the score is 14-14. I need to go find a stream now.

Someone put a stream link in here.

Yep, I'm home, drank a few more. Saw the ending on the stream.

What a come back.

Yes, beer cooler footage would be good. Probably not many people there if they cleared out at half time. The people who stayed can get drunk. But it's only 4% beer, not that powerful.

critical thinking

nobody left, they had their rookie starter play the last drive of the 1st half and scored( this was when you left the bar) that was why it was the only reason to watch the game

go fins

critical thinking

nobody left, they had their rookie starter play the last drive of the 1st half and scored( this was when you left the bar) that was why it was the only reason to watch the game

go fins
Right, we were only staying for the first half at the bar. We were sitting in a booth and the co-worker brought his wife. So it was more like eat the food, drink a couple beers, and leave. I remember the back up coming in but Cleveland only got a field goal and it barely went through the uprights hooking in. Before that they looked pathetic. I came home, ate some food, drank, and listened to MP3s. Then I check the score and it was tied.

missed the last quarter and a half

god fucking damnit jets

my bro is a cleveland fan and he has low key turned me into a light followers of theres tho. honestly there is a reason the spread was set at 3.5 favoring browns last time i checked.

also think rookie qbs are much better at attacking leads rather than maintaining leads. attack lead = make big plays derp. maintenance of leads is multi faceted with clock considerations, mitigating risk considerations, change of defensive scheme as they are going to be looking to make picks etc. saw sam go ham when he fucked up his first play and then played lights out near perfect QBR after. he looked retarded from the highlights i saw but as always they're prone to editorialize a narrative trying to maintain a lead.

oh yeah browns also def looking like a 7-9 oops i mean 7-8-1 team this year gl browns fans ill never h8 on u guise

42293498_1139363446218762_101631995808841728_n.jpg

Didn't Peterman have like 4int in one half last year

How did bills actually think he was a startable qb again this year smdh

Back