Terror attack on UK Parliament? by JoMo - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?
Page 14 of 14
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
261 - 03-26-2017, 14:50
arsin is in meltdown mode

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
262 - 03-26-2017, 15:05
full meltdown

HARVARD!

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
263 - 03-26-2017, 15:51
people read ellens posts?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
264 - 03-27-2017, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Arabs have never had a historical perch on the levers of power in Western society.
and neither have Sub-Saharan Africans....

The Cannibal Tribes of Indonesian New Guinea......

The Vietnamese Ruc

any member of the Pintupi Nine

anyone who knows who the Sentinelese are

or any Eskimos

This means what exactly? Nothing.....nothing at ****ing all

i don't get this logic. so because someone doesn't make up a monopoly, isn't defined as the patriarchy, they can't be bad people? They can't be oppressive or destructive to others in their beliefs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

You really need to watch this at this point. Skip to @ 3:40. You have just made every argument in that section. Because something isn't X.......it must be Y (and therefore wonderful)

I mean you textbook made this argument just now.

Quote:
Not "the Jews" but some Jews specifically Ashkenazi Zionazi's have leveraged their power in banking to take over control of the media and academia. It's a small subset of Jews. As such the US has an industry which has an ownership that can be described as mono ethnic. I know of no other industry in the West having this characteristic let alone one being dominated by Arabs.
So jews run academia, including Harvard, but not this single article of scholarly value you believe to be some universal and definitive truth above all else?

#14 most jewish school in country = Harvard University (Cambridge, MA)

2015 Top 60 Schools by Jewish Student Population

and even worse when you check out % of professors

The most heavily Jewish US college and other facts about Jews at American colleges - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

bro they bragging about it...you eating what they feed you while screaming at them in contempt. telling me i'm brainwashed as you make and reuse their arguments for them.

I mean you might as well quote me NYT, Paul Krugman, then the FEDERAL RESERVE, when denouncing the jewish bankers at this point.

Quote:
Can you show me where Arabs have exercised their self interest in Western society to advance their interests at the expense of their 'host' society?
Sharia Law In The USA 101: A Guide To What It Is And Why States Want To Ban It | The Huffington Post

not bad for 1% of the US population

Quote:
According to a newer estimate done in 2016, there were 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States, about 1% of the total U.S. population.
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia

So, again, false premise imo

Can you name me any group of people on the planet that can't be mocked, ridiculed, or have their religious figures depicted but make up only 1% of the population living there?

are this untouchable because of fear of repercussion? not because they own the banks, the media, and all production in this country?

Canada Passes Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam | Zero Hedge

Jews @ 3% of US population and have nothing on them

That is the only valid comparison in this I see worth making.

Quote:
No, because unlike the near parasitical tribalism of some Jews it hasn't and doesn't happen.
It does and it constantly happens and has happened throughout history

That is the point. They value their religion over you. Over your life. Over anything you care about or hold dear. Not all of them but absolutely the ones who are fundamentalist to their religion. Which is where these refugees are coming from. These aren't moderates. They are war torn radicals.

Quote:
I found that link, it is indeed from Harvard - a Judaicized edu institution.

Islam & the West: Testing the ***8216;Clash of Civilizations***8217; Thesis

Cliffs:
Yes Arabs share our values about democracy (almost identical!) but are much more 'conservative' about divorce, abortion and homosexuality.

Interestingly and at odds with the Ziomedia narrative, Arabs disapprove of religious leaders at much higher rates than Americans do.

Harvard >>> Political hack organization.

Fact is, the media Jews have fooled Americans. Why do they want us to hate Arabs? They wouldn't be revengeful would they? Who are the proponents of cultural Marxism?

"Attacking from within and from without."
great article written by jewish academia...i don't know what else to make from it

Hundreds turn out at Jewish Rally for Refugees in New York - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

as I've been saying, jews only have their beliefs about THEIR COUNTRY IN ISRAEL

Not our country here in America

American Jews Line Up Against the Trump Ban | Jewish Currents

that idea explained here if you still don't get it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

they love refugees as much as you do.....just not in their country or in their backyard.

why? because they hate white people and western society more.

wtf value do any of them have to me as a misanthropic?

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-27-2017 at 03:43..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 03-27-2017, 03:03
tldr\
\
old lady i nlast vid lookin frisky

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
266 - 03-27-2017, 03:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
tldr\
\
old lady i nlast vid lookin frisky
no need to read it then

Woman who urinated on Koran and set it on fire facing six years in prison - Holla Forums

fuk with a muslims book get six years

burn a bible or us flag u get a high five

Bacon on mosque offender dies in prison - BBC News

eat some bacon near a mosque and get a year in jail

get killed by converts in prison

no group, not even jews with the power, with the money, with the narrative control can do this to Western society.

these people are untouchable because cucks cuck for them and because the rest of the betas are terrified to even look at them now......owebama can't even say their fukin name. radical what? not radical islam. must be them "asian minors" as they call them in the uk.

and as such these weak fuks will continue to submit and be conquered over accordingly

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
267 - 03-27-2017, 03:37
Quote:
X is the number of Muslims in your country. Y is the % that radicalize. Easiest way to prevent attacks is lower X.

arsin buying this up

I'm explaining how you can't demand, love and respect

it must be earned

they aren't into earning it but demanding it

and rule of law....what law?

sharia law.....anthithesis to western ideals

Quote:
SJWs' core strategy is to guilt-trip civilization into dying of shame. So, they must silence people who express any pride in civilization.
Quote:
Muslim: "Time to die. You understand, no?"

Liberal: [As noose is tightened] "He said "love" & "respect!" I'll die proudly."
Quote:
****libs still think muslims believe in their Diversity religion. They just evoke it to get power and gibs.
Quote:
This is a powerful mindset, btw. Shameless, blatant exploitation of empty prog moralizing. It's off the scales.
and I'm done here

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-27-2017 at 04:22..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
268 - 03-27-2017, 05:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
anyone who knows who the Sentinelese are
I read all about them a couple of weeks ago, really quite fascinating and unbelievable stuff.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
269 - 03-27-2017, 05:49
lol, I love how Jewish people always promote this multiculturalism and then go marry another Jewish person 9/10 times.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
270 - 03-27-2017, 07:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
arsin is in meltdown mode

-----------------------

Holy fuk Tele such effort is undeserved for me. I read everything you post so give me a few days to respond. Don't hold your hopes up for a good rebuttal, I suspect we have a rare difference of views and there isn't anything I can say to change yours, maybe mine will change?

As for maintaining "white culture" I think it's too late. You guys have too many Mexicans, we've got too many pandering liberals.

Last edited by arsin; 03-27-2017 at 07:38..
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
271 - 03-27-2017, 08:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
lol, I love how Jewish people always promote this multiculturalism and then go marry another Jewish person 9/10 times.
Why do you think that is?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
272 - 03-27-2017, 08:05
cause they are stupid and like ugly women for the most part?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
273 - 03-27-2017, 08:18
Jewish women usually have great **** tho

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
274 - 03-27-2017, 08:28
Some do that's for damn sure. insert pic of the jewish beauty with the boobs begging to be free.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
275 - 03-27-2017, 09:42
Ya Jew girl down the street had great **** but she charged way too much to touch them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
276 - 03-27-2017, 13:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
and only hire one another as well

48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish Politics Inn

hence Hollywood, our media.....etc, etc

and ivy leagues like Harvard where they make up 35% of the faculty

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
277 - 03-27-2017, 13:14
Quote:
Holy fuk Tele such effort is undeserved for me. I read everything you post so give me a few days to respond. Don't hold your hopes up for a good rebuttal, I suspect we have a rare difference of views and there isn't anything I can say to change yours, maybe mine will change?

As for maintaining "white culture" I think it's too late. You guys have too many Mexicans, we've got too many pandering liberals.
no worries man.....everyone is allowed to agree to disagree....to disagree about their disagreement.....or even disagree to being agreeable....any combination exists.

I just see no need for anymore people until we get our own house in order. We have some serious problems. Looking at an over 2.2 Trillion dollar deficit this year, the biggest I can ever remember. We are beyond spiraling. We can agree to nothing and as such should probably focus on not internally dissolving and ripping ourselves apart right now.

It really sucks what is happening in so many countries overseas, what our own foreign agenda has done......but rather than adopt the entire shattered world we simply can not support, watching all of us descend into a 3rd world hell, I would rather just try to get us back on our own feet again.....leave the rest of the world be, perhaps stop hurting others...and once we are in a good position again, with a more balanced budget, ask others if they need us without force and constant provocation.

we are divided.....we are financially unstable.....almost half the states want to divorce our federal gubmt......a sizeable amount of counties want to leave their state........we need no new children right now until this house is back in order again.

This is their problem......not mine right now

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
278 - 03-27-2017, 20:30
i mean i don't who can argue with the man of muslim himself

or why i would even want to

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
279 - 03-27-2017, 21:49
jfc arsin gittin rapefukt upinchea 2 smdh lol

Page 14 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert