[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if you don't support medicare for all, you're either in the top quintile of earners, ex-military and brainwashed, or an unwitting pawn of the elite

>muh tax dolars

if you don't support medicare for all, you're either in the top quintile of earners, ex-military and brainwashed, or an unwitting pawn of the elite

>muh tax dolars

makes no sense without explaining

especially since it reveals your contempt for people who contribute more than you ever will

then again, maybe they are dumb to pay taxes to support the free shit army

especially since it reveals your contempt for people who contribute more than you ever will

then again, maybe they are dumb to pay taxes to support the free shit army

let me guess - ex-military... if you're in the top quintile you're either very rasis and good at playing dumb, or come from a family with some money

let me guess - ex-military... if you're in the top quintile you're either very rasis and good at playing dumb, or come from a family with some money

why does the top quintile have to be rasis?

still no answer yet, gonna answer or what?

i'll reciprocate, srs

i'm sorry i missed the question..

this:

why does that matter?

bcuz u think i am shill for muh profitz?

or this:

we've been around these things before - i would think both of my statements stand on their own.

i'm sorry i missed the question..

this:

or this:

we've been around these things before - i would think both of my statements stand on their own.

support medicare for all bcuz if u dont, youre a dummy (is what ur sayin)

no, no your statements do not. you cant convince someone unless you have a compelling argument

remind us what you said

the right can't be convinced of mostly anything - almost all of their platform is motivated by their belief system. IIRC you support a flat tax, and by extension think any medicare tax is not a good idea. what mileage would i get out of outlining details that can be inferred from my statements?

it's either MFA or private insurance (presumably, unless you shit ayn rands). since you're such a strong supporter of private insurance (lmao nigger please - market efficiencies are no-handedly nurturing my freedoms), you're either a very wealthy person who would lose a great deal from MFA, or you're ex-military and have been brainwashed with rush limbaugh piped into your barracks for four years, or you're an unwitting pawn of the elite, led down the path of fiscal conservatism (lmao again holy shit this is fractal level beauty that results from micro-macro patterns of abject stupidity) by fox new or worse, AM radio... or actually worse, youtube alt news as a boomer who cut the cable

fuck i might of got distracted what was your question?

lol right. The left is nothing more than a party of emotional based rhetoric and unrealistic idealism who keep proclaiming the ponzi scheme will work this time.

yusyusssss imma still a wyte trash fukkn pussyass effemcuck fukkn l0s3r yall ty 4 mo slaps cross muh pussyass wyte trash fuccboi teefz yall
dunno y d00 b tinkn him needa b tryna convinc us ovachea bouttit we dun no dis long tyme now lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

lol right. The left is nothing more than a party of emotional based rhetoric and unrealistic idealism who keep proclaiming the ponzi scheme will work this time.

"let's maintain the war on drugs, hope that a third of blacks will remain habitually unemployable, and build more prisons. maybe we will win the war this time and can then move back to prohibition"

i'm not really a fan of lil boosie but i must say that the original mix of "i smoke i drink" has a few nice verses and also very nice bass

lilboosie_08-01-2010.jpg

thank the lord we have the silent majority looking out for our well bean

Reagan-LPcover.jpg

yea, until the invisible-handed market ships it out to mexico for stock payout with extra dividends

quote-i-believe-the-best-social-program-is-a-job-ronald-reagan-65-35-62.jpg

yusyusssss imma still a wyte trash fukkn pussyass effemcuck fukkn l0s3r yall ty 4 mo slaps cross muh pussyass wyte trash fuccboi teefz yall
dunno y d00 b tinkn him needa b tryna convinc us ovachea bouttit we dun no dis long tyme now lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

"let's maintain the war on drugs, hope that a third of blacks will remain habitually unemployable, and build more prisons. maybe we will win the war this time and can then move back to prohibition"

Who are you arguing with?

Back