[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yeah but it makes them feel so good to tell it

DSpJoyiXUAEJIBr.jpg

Stupid question.

What is this?

I remember teasing D4m45T3R about using #'s in his name, hello 2001. Now he takes a name that suggest putting his dick in a german sandwich.

Not sure why anyone would change their alias on an anonymous forum though.

Huscarl is such a libtard cuck. I love how when fake news breaks, the cucks poor in to cuck hard.

Here, let’s see if he can articulate an original thought that isn’t spoon fed to him by an online article (this should be entertaining if he doesn’t cuck out like cael).

Huscarl can you explain, in detail, how Trump is a bad president.

I’ll wait.
:rolleyes:

You're a poster child fro MIIC, recently you listed three priorities of the fed gov't being: stronger miic, stronger families and stronger borders. The last two I agree with. But what kind of a citizen feels that the military needs more $$$ ? :lol: Perhaps a knuckleheaded motherfucker would want more $$$ for MIIC. Some unemployable uncompetitive dood who ran to the MIIC for a jerb cause he can't compete in the marketplace.

The average upper middle class household shucks out $20 fukn thousand/year so you knuckleheads can pretend to be powerful, call yourself tuf names like MasterGnr and OneManArmy (oops) etc. play with leet equipment etc.

It's an outrageous expense that has NOTHING to do with defense and protection and everything to do with offense and taking someone else's res. But for some reason that mystifies most sane observers knucklehead's really do believe the agitprop. How can this be? :(

Tax Reform passed to create jobs: AT&T lays off 5000 employees right before Christmas. Comcast laying off 500 and counting.

MAGA

Back