[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if black is truly beautiful i'm not sure why they always pushing least black actresses who look the best with straightened hair and colored highlights all the time
Yep, what gets me is she's trying so hard to look white, yet she's a racist for doing that superbowl performance. If she didn't color her hair, she would look the same as the dancers around her.

BEYONCE-SUPERBOWL.jpg

This movie trailer played at Star Wars TLJ and I was like, "WTF is this?"

Last edited:
I've never been into black girls, but even white guys who find some of them attractive would never touch them with a 10 foot pole because how how much they love to fight and just get off the rails angry at stuff.

You guys remember Cyanide? It takes a very specific type of white man to get involved in this stuff. After spending many long hours with him in voice chat playing online games I can tell you he's a pretty dumb guy and socially there is just something uncomfortable about him, like he was the kind of kid who would torture animals or something. And I think back in the day he'd PM mothers here talking about how he was going to rape their children.

i bet niggafool could share some stories with us right now

LOLOLO

only thing better than marrying a black girl is trying to divorce one i bet

lol no hav ExLax

Looks like it was pretty funny though

Youre' so sensitive about your retarded socially inept President, you get enraged even if a robot representation of him, gets yelled at?

Insecurity VetX
to the max

lol no hav ExLax

Looks like it was pretty funny though

Youre' so sensitive about your retarded socially inept President, you get enraged even if a robot representation of him, gets yelled at?

Insecurity VetX
to the max

:picard:

:douchechills:

Back