[LOST] They were ****ing dead all along ... by Kiint - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [LOST] They were ****ing dead all along ...
Page 8 of 21
Golazo
Old
141 - 05-24-2010, 14:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
why did they say that every living being in the world would die if the light went out? clearly that wasn't the case. There were some minor earthquakes, some chunks of island fell into the ocean, and locke became mortal just long enough to get a cap busted in his ass. Then it's as simple as putting the plug back in, and voila - everything's cool again?
it was alluded to when juliette talks to sawyer about the stuck vending machine, unplug it and plug it back in and technically its legal

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
142 - 05-24-2010, 14:55
No, it's totally real, it really happened. 'Flawed' people survived falling from a plane that split into pieces in mid-air and crashed on a deserted island that had a smoke monster, 'dead' people, people that never aged, people that could mysteriously predict the future, some kind of crystal that when moved would destroy the island, yet for some reason it needed people there to 'protect' it, etc.... Completely real according to LOST fans.

Some people escaped this island and lived their lives, only to somehow create a false reality where they lived separate lives in order to all come together to 'move on' after they all had died.

It would have been a much better story if the Island was purgatory, but the writers didn't want to piss people off.

Benzer
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 05-24-2010, 14:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post

It would have been a much better story if the Island was purgatory, but the writers didn't want to piss people off.
Don't get mad at the show just because you couldn't understand it.

°Gn0m3_Gr0wN°
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 05-24-2010, 14:58
never watched any of em, oh well

Fooz
VeteranX
Old
145 - 05-24-2010, 15:04
Quote:
No, it's totally real, it really happened. 'Flawed' people survived falling from a plane that split into pieces in mid-air and crashed on a deserted island that had a smoke monster, 'dead' people, people that never aged, people that could mysteriously predict the future, some kind of crystal that when moved would destroy the island, yet for some reason it needed people there to 'protect' it, etc.... Completely real according to LOST fans.

Some people escaped this island and lived their lives, only to somehow create a false reality where they lived separate lives in order to all come together to 'move on' after they all had died.

Fictional elements in a work of fiction?! WHAT?!?!?!

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
146 - 05-24-2010, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzer View Post
Don't get mad at the show just because you couldn't understand it.
Did anyone 'understand' it? The writers said in a podcast the first 3 seasons were made up as they went along.

It just makes no sense and would have been much better as purgatory with the things on the Island created as obstacles for these people to overcome together so they can be united and fix their characters flaws since they were all 'flawed' as mentioned on the first episode. Once they were fixed or sacrificed themselves then they 'died' on the island and their spirit was released.

The whole 'island really happened' and had these mysteries just sucks ass from a scientific standpoint when everything could have been explained the other way is all.

Yoderfunk
VeteranX
Old
147 - 05-24-2010, 15:08
Wow really? i never watched Lost but 6 seasons just to find out they were all dead? wow thats worse then a sopranos ending.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
148 - 05-24-2010, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoderfunk View Post
Wow really? i never watched Lost but 6 seasons just to find out they were all dead? wow thats worse then a sopranos ending.
Incoming LOST nerds to rage at you at how it was all real....

nullper
VeteranX
Old
149 - 05-24-2010, 15:10
Quote:
not really, Sopranos didn't introduce new "wtf is this now" moments quite as rapidly as Lost.

TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
150 - 05-24-2010, 15:12
Quote:
Is this a troll? Read the thread.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 05-24-2010, 15:12
About the polar bear, Hydra island had lots of cages obviously built for holding large animals.

Benzer
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 05-24-2010, 15:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
About the polar bear, Hydra island had lots of cages obviously built for holding large animals.
Purgatory bears. It's in the bible somewhere. They're like polar bears except that they'll swallow your soul.

nullper
VeteranX
Old
153 - 05-24-2010, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzer View Post
Purgatory bears. It's in the bible somewhere. They're like polar bears except that they'll swallow your soul.
you missed it, there actually were no bears! It was all Walt reading a spanish green lantern comic (and Kyle raynor is still a ***** even in a macho language)

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
154 - 05-24-2010, 15:17
Quote:
The whole 'island really happened' and had these mysteries just sucks ass from a scientific standpoint when everything could have been explained the other way is all.
One day, you can make up your own TV series and then everyone will have to follow your rules.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
155 - 05-24-2010, 15:18
you guys seriously need to chill out with this.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 05-24-2010, 15:18
wat

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 05-24-2010, 15:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Listen you dumb ****s claiming the island was real and ****, and listen close.

Jack closed his eyes and they all crossed over. THE ****ING END.

Even in the other "sideways" storyline in season six, they all came to the realisation they had to "leave" and not leave the island, they had to leave purgatory.

Now, to claim any other existential bull**** about the whole series of Lost is just utter fanboy talk sticking up for a show that ****ed you in the ass for 6 years producing a stockholm syndrome so bad that you are filling in blanks with your own ****ing imagination. God, **** you dumb ****s who say I don't "get" it. The show ****ed itself in the ass in Season 6 without explaining anything, except the smoke was some dude who was chucked down a hole and was pretty pissed off.

Seriously ... you dumb pricks are deluding yourselves to believe the creators have any faith in the intellect of the American audience, and this show proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
u r dum

Yoderfunk
VeteranX
Old
158 - 05-24-2010, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrudge View Post
Is this a troll? Read the thread.
No its not a troll, i'm just saying.. wow

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 05-24-2010, 15:25
I AM ANGRY!!! I DON"T UNDERSTAND THE STORY IVE BEEN WATCHING FOR 6 YEARS!!!!!

Weioo
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 05-24-2010, 15:26
I don't care what most of these assholes say... Lost was a good show IMO. Consider me a person that's as curious as a cat. The show was perfect for me - I was always wondering who, what, why, when... Although I didn't get the ANSWERS I WANTED (Umm, I didn't write the show and didn't expect this like some dumb****s on this forum...), I can live with how the creators ended the show.

If you're going to ***** about anything, it should be the 2-3 episodes prior to the finale, not the finale. The finale was exactly what it should have been, and it was very satisfying to watch.

Most of you guys are arguing over a matter of opinion, you stupid ****s! I just love how you all get your panties in a bunch because another person may have a different opinion than you... That, or you're arguing about how YOU think the show should have ended? Seriously? Wow, is this thread a waste of time.

Last edited by Weioo; 05-24-2010 at 15:29..
Page 8 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [LOST] They were ****ing dead all along ...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
don't you say his name , they took my son , waaaaaaaaaaalt , waaaalllllllllllttttttttt