ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1201 - 08-04-2003, 02:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeStrat
just goes to show that online little 15 year old dorks can talk sh*t

in real life you don't run your mouth without someone putting you in your place.

WTG Sar

and LGBR, watch your mouth and maybe you won't get owned next time.
Kids talk a great deal....even my 5 year old nephew comes up and says "imma kick your booty" doesnt mean I jump his ass. Lestrat you need to enjoy the world as a human. I dont care if a 15 yearold comes up to me and starts talking ****..he just hasnt the experience to warrant the effort u retard. Plus the fact you are probably 100 lbs heavier and a foot taller. Way to go ..make your self feel better by jumping innocent children...because thats all they are.

Sponsored Links
Bucko
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1202 - 08-04-2003, 02:31
hey scoobz, what BF1942 server do you play on?

**Majin Buu**
VeteranXV
Old
1203 - 08-04-2003, 02:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk
Kids talk a great deal....even my 5 year old nephew comes up and says "imma kick your booty" doesnt mean I jump his ass. Lestrat you need to enjoy the world as a human. I dont care if a 15 yearold comes up to me and starts talking ****..he just hasnt the experience to warrant the effort u retard. Plus the fact you are probably 100 lbs heavier and a foot taller. Way to go ..make your self feel better by jumping innocent children...because thats all they are.

Theres a difference between 5 and 15. And just because one person is smaller than the other does not give the smaller person the right to run his mouth.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1204 - 08-04-2003, 02:43
Well after reading his explaination I guess I can say I have more respect for Laser****ingSock****er than I did before.

Just too bad he acts like a rabid fagit most of the time to make me actually *like* him tho..

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1205 - 08-04-2003, 03:08
Quote:
So I stepped outside for a smoke and a whole lot of people were there. Among them were Yakuza? and DwarfVader. Yakuza? is probably the coolest man alive. He took me aside and we talked and he explained things to me about life and **** and how it was wrong of me to insult Rob without knowing him. He also said he was upset that Rob would hit me over something stupid. He told me about himself and he basically made me realize things. He talked to me in a mature, understanding way. We stood in the rain talking and he and I made an agreement.

After we talked, I took a walk with DwarfVader and he convinced me not to fight with people after telling me some of his stories and things that he's had to worry about. DV and Yakuza? really put things in perspective, so mad ****ing props to them for doing that. It meant a lot to me.

Yakuza? and my agreement was to find Rob, go to his room, and apologize and get all the drama over with. We searched and searched but couldn't find him. So thanks to Yakuza? for trying.
<3 LGBR

my whole point is this (like i said to lgbr)
He didnt get hurt.
Being waisted and angry is not good.
Things could have been alot worse
Regardless I had a blast at uva hope to see everyone there next year!

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1206 - 08-04-2003, 03:56
Just for the record, SARCASTICK IS NOT ****ING TWENTY THREE.

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
1207 - 08-04-2003, 12:46
UVALAN will change due to this situation. Tom and I are not sure how, just yet, but it will change. As long as we don't have any legal problems, there will be another Tribes LAN.

For those of you who criticize my and Tom's ruling concerning kicking people out, I'd like to point at our rules: it is entirely at the discretion of the organizers (us) to eject people or let them stay. Tom and I deliberated long and hard on the situation before deciding to let the guys stay at the LAN. For the record, both were ejected the night it happened.

I am very happy to say there were no further incidents between any LANgoers for the remainder of the LAN. Both parties involved were well-behaved and apologetic in my view.

Squeeky
VeteranX
Old
1208 - 08-04-2003, 12:47
UVA LAN 6 WOOT!!!

Good news

War
VeteranXX
Old
1209 - 08-04-2003, 14:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_skul
UVALAN will change due to this situation. Tom and I are not sure how, just yet, but it will change. As long as we don't have any legal problems, there will be another Tribes LAN.

For those of you who criticize my and Tom's ruling concerning kicking people out, I'd like to point at our rules: it is entirely at the discretion of the organizers (us) to eject people or let them stay. Tom and I deliberated long and hard on the situation before deciding to let the guys stay at the LAN. For the record, both were ejected the night it happened.

I am very happy to say there were no further incidents between any LANgoers for the remainder of the LAN. Both parties involved were well-behaved and apologetic in my view.
Hopefully both parties learned a little about life. Glad both of them were able to stay and enjoy the rest of the lan. Most of these people should be thanking them for such drama.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1210 - 08-05-2003, 00:51

cRaYonZ
VeteranXX
Old
1211 - 08-05-2003, 01:25
who the **** is lgbr?

BaloneyNipz
Banned
Old
1212 - 08-05-2003, 01:26
Way to take care of your member Data...

m00g00
VeteranX
Old
1213 - 08-05-2003, 02:40
i hate 15 year olds

PsioniX
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1214 - 08-05-2003, 02:48
**** this. i want to hear about poji and im not sifting through 60 pages

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1215 - 08-05-2003, 03:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaloneyNipz
Way to take care of your member Data...
**** you. I put him up for 2 nights and made sure he ate. I was out of the room when this **** went down. I'm his Veteran, not his ****ing mom.

marantz
Audiophile³
Contributor
Old
1216 - 08-05-2003, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_skul
I am very happy to say there were no further incidents between any LANgoers for the remainder of the LAN.
i dont think you'd be saying this if FedZ had actually showed

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
1217 - 08-05-2003, 14:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz
nah, UVA would still have remained relatively fight-free.

FedZ wouldn't have even made it into the building.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1218 - 08-05-2003, 14:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by marantz

marantz
Audiophile³
Contributor
Old