Musashi's Passion starts some fun

Col, are you sure this actually came from his e-mail address? It could be someone setting TW up for a big letdown :eek:

NAT Mav said:
Hey, I do go to church, but comeon, there's a place for comedy and a place for worship. If you're on the internet, you have to expect to be offended.
Exactally... best course of action is not to care... people wont change if you are "come bearing the 'Correct' word of god"

Dyno said:
I'm curious as to why in your post it says "originally posted by" as if it was from a private message. I don't see anyone with that name on the userl ist, so was that added and rest was in an e-mail?
Yeah, I just added his name to the quote=, it was all in e-mail.

Shade: His e-mail is the same as the one that CelticLegend posted, so I will assume it is real.

Dyno said:
I'm curious as to why in your post it says "originally posted by" as if it was from a private message. I don't see anyone with that name on the userl ist, so was that added and rest was in an e-mail?

your momma said:
Don't forget to wipe your ass!

not that hard.

I think it's time to read him a passage from the Book of Dewald.

Thou shalt eat a dick.

Thou shalt suck a cock.

Thou shalt lick a schlong.

Thou shalt have a nice day.

Seriously though. He exercised his right to complain about something he didn't like. It's not a "free speech" issue at all, unless there's something we don't know about. He exercised his right of free speech to complain, and you exercised your right to file his complaint in the sphincter file. Free speech all 'round.

mojotooth said:
I think it's time to read him a passage from the Book of Dewald.

Seriously though. He exercised his right to complain about something he didn't like. It's not a "free speech" issue at all, unless there's something we don't know about. He exercised his right of free speech to complain, and you exercised your right to file his complaint in the sphincter file. Free speech all 'round.
Precisely, but it wouldn't be much fun if I had just not replied. Now hopefully I'll get someone upset and they'll try to take it to the next level. It has been a while since someone has complained about something as an "organization". They are always more fun.

Colosus said:
Yeah, I just added his name to the quote=, it was all in e-mail.

Shade: His e-mail is the same as the one that CelticLegend posted, so I will assume it is real.

Shades point was someone could have spoofed his email to trick TW.. i.e he didn't send the orginal email. I guess if you get more replies we would know. Unless it was a TWer sending fake emails and he ignores your email as junk or something.

Colosus said:
Precisely, but it wouldn't be much fun if I had just not replied.

Understood. And always cool to get attention from high and mighty places. :)

What people like Leland (and I say Leland, we're on a first name basis, he used to rape a buddy of mine pretty regularly about twenty years ago) don't understand is that the more churches complain about a thing, the more generally popular it will become. I can't even count the number of people that saw the Last Temptation of Christ ten years or so ago just because the churches were burning copies of it and stuff.

this isnt moving fast enough, what we really need is an online petition against it or some shit and a complaint email written up and emailed to about 100 fundamentalists. that should get the ball rolling

Pagy said:
we need to goatse him before all is said and done

If he clicked the second link in Col's reply, he's already been goatse'd and tubgirl'd

i'll get the ball rolling...

you're all fools.

keep laughing at an archbishop for being upset with overt trash.

-Rafa- said:
i'll get the ball rolling...

you're all fools.

keep laughing at an archbishop for being upset with overt trash.

Wrong.

We're laughing because he thought someone on the internet might care.

Back