ggs NuTz

i didnt paste the rest because i had closed the window. that's my real address, he can feel free to come, i was mocking him, because of his 'online thugness.' i find that to be remarkably amusing. sorry if that's pathetic to you Celestial, you're a big tough guy too i'm guessing?

Why would SlotR have any problem with me? I think I've spoken to him one time in IRC, and I have no problem with him. I'm not saying either one of these people is right, or wrong, but I've never had a problem with SlotR, and I have had MANY problems with Fraggle, and I know how he acts, and I know what he says, and I know full well how much he enjoys pissing people off.

provoke doesn't apply... peeps have provoked me and I managed not to threaten them online.

then again I am not a buffed up steroid junkie like some people.

I'm not really taking sides here but the only people that fraggle really pisses off are the people that take him seriously. Who really gives a fuck if somebody flames you. Get over it!

I would be willing to bet that had this conversation between SlotR and Fraggle been face to face, Fraggle would have said 2 words..."Nice Game"...then he would have walked away.

When you know that what you say, can immediatly effect your personal well being, people tend to be a bit more humble.

Real post down there, double posted by accident...

Double Post 1, Journ3y 0

=(<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: Journ3y on 01-26-2001 at 12:19 AM]</font></font>

OK mistar Strega, how about if it was between slotr and I? Would he have said 2 words and walked away?

Keep in mind I am much larger than slotr even...

OT - Stop the fucking fat jokes..

"har har, your fat so thats the leverage ill use against you since its the internet and i only know you from posts so ill take something that prolly is very delicate and ide never be man enough to say to your face cause its FUCKING WRON, and say har har fat man!"

Yeah, your fucking cool (Not to SlotR, even though he didnt join Rclaw when he returned from Asia..=) But SlotR, i know your supposed (cause i dont know you per sey) to be a big mean fucker but i thought you were above internet threats...=(

BTW - All your Chinese food are belong to me

This is in no way a flame and i am editing cause i had some "<"s in here

Strega said:
I would be willing to bet that had this conversation between SlotR and Fraggle been face to face, Fraggle would have said 2 words..."Nice Game"...then he would have walked away.

When you know that what you say, can immediatly effect your personal well being, people tend to be a bit more humble.

i'm willing to bet you're wrong. because while online i can just go to the community, in real life i can go to this little organization called.. THE POLICE?

Acer, each situation is different, and yes, its very possible that SlotR would have said exactly that, and walked away. On the other hand, SlotR could be just like me, and not be afraid of the big people. It's the small crafty people I worry about. Ever watch an Ultimate Fight? The huge guys never win...

Fraggle
Some people will take that chance...If some of the people online said to my face what they've said to me online, I would take that chance, on a per case basis.<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: Strega on 01-26-2001 at 12:22 AM]</font></font>

Strega said:

But it wasn't face to face. So why turn it into a hypothetical situation? It's ONLINE. Get that into your heads :\

Strega, if you firmly believe in karma, does that mean that since you whine and bitch constantly on the forums, your going to have a wife and kids that constantly nag you and bitch to you about how you dont treat them well. Then take it to a public forum and try to turn people against you?

Back