ggs NuTz

Too bad you didn't see T-Elenex standing right there behind us, laughing his ass off.

Lu Bu, why don't ya run down to the local Pic-N-Save and "pic" up a sense of humor.<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: Strega on 01-27-2001 at 02:22 PM]</font></font>

Haven't you realized that since elenex went to SDLAN he quit Tsunami for TF?

Well aren't you just the informed one....Does elenex leaving T for TF have anything to do with the fact that you are unoriginal?

Huh? Pissing on the plate made him leave T? Or was it the LAN? I don't get it. What does that have to do with anything?

Nobody is gonna F with Fraggle. All he has to do is call me and I'll be at his house in 30 min to lay the smack down on any out of state foos :) I'm sure Herb can make it in a few hours also. LOL

Violence = bad Captain Crunch = Good

Guy you stupid little fuck.

You and your east coast cable using lpb talentless hacks can all rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

Not only do you suck but you are assholes. Every time I play a game with you little east coast fuckers I can't help but feel that I have taken part in the "worst fucking game ever."

When you say "gg" I can't help but respond "fuck you."

That was fun. Reminds me of the good ole days. Guy and them are funny, if you know not to take them seriously. I had to learn this the hard way. He really is sorta cool even, he is just a prick.

This is one of the most amusing flame threads I can remember.

If I am funny and don't bow down to some west coast lpb's "l33t" skills will SlotReal...urmm...SlotR come to my house and kick my ass?

Lid: I remember you saying you were an ex-cop back in the day (before you got into E5).

That story about the BBS murder was cool too. People will defend themselves when threatened. People are also crazy some times. So don't threaten people and don't piss off crazy people or real consequences might result.

Really though, if someone shows up at your house because of IRC or Tribes then just tell them to get lost and if they come after you shoot the fuckers. Anyone that stupid needs to be removed from the gene pool.

I dont know why people defend Tsunami. But then again, there is only a "small" select few that do, and usally, its a couple, and the rest follow the herd.

Go read my post on my topic. It sums up that thread, and this 1.

sKILLz|NuTz said:
I dont know why people defend Tsunami. But then again, there is only a "small" select few that do, and usally, its a couple, and the rest follow the herd.

"usually" Thanks.

Strega said:
Well aren't you just the informed one....Does elenex leaving T for TF have anything to do with the fact that you are unoriginal?

I don't know, does it have anything to do with the fact that every one of your attempted jokes lack humor?

Ugh. This whole thread is gaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Moderators, please remove this garbage.

Refried: it was an in-joke of sorts. I would guess that Guy and possibly Herb would catch on to it but maybe they didn't get it either.

The entire post was a bit self mocking and referred to past..ermm..conversations between myself and Guy. I believe they call them...flame wars? Maybe you have seen one lately, I hear they are back in style......

(the obligatory) ;)

PS - Fuck you Refried.

sKILLz|NuTz said:

doesnt seem like many people are defending NuTz here bro.

Back