ggs NuTz

Skillz:
I know plenty of Fat kids that are fuckin hilarious and are VERY popular. Real mature of you to make fun of peoples weight, you're so cool. And I'm sure fraggle doesn't give a shit.

'wah my ping is to high, wah i can't play on this server mr. sticks wahhhhhhh' I wouldn't make fun of Tsunamis playing 'skillz' b/c obviously you're all talk. 'Wah my ping is to high' Fuckin cry me a river, EuroZoo plays with 150+ pings every match and you don't see them bitchin.

omg i stayed away from this thread... rofl ahahahahshfadsfhfvsdf

"can i hire you to defend me uprox?" odfngsofngdsprfgnfdph

Well, having played both teams. Here is my opinion, since everyone seems to have one on this topic.
NuTz played the better game, period. I do believe this forum is dedicated to the gameplay of tribes. So NuTz wins, Tsunami loses. We all agree that NuTz is better and that Tsunami sucks. Right? Ok, no problem there. The problem that I have is (mostly) these Tsunami people coming in here and nit picking. I mean, who cares how you type. If you spell something wrong, it is just lame to pick it out of a sentence. I mean you understood what he said. I mean, i could do shit like this:

Guymelef said:
Also, presenting hypothetical situations does not help your argument...

You say we are doing this because we lost, we arent, but for the sake of argument lets say that we are. IF i remember correctly...

But, what does it prove? Just proves that Guymelef wasn't thinking when he wrote this. Prolly makes a bunch of other people think that i have no life other than this BB. I can tell you that the reason strega usually gives up in these flame wars, is beccause he has a job, and a real life. A girlfriend, and other things on his mind other than who got the last shot in on TW. I actually read everypost up untill page 8 then got bored with it. Took me 4 hours between calls at work. I feel stupider for reading this, but i like to know what is going on in the tribes community. I really do feel sorry for all the old school Tsunami players too. I don't know who they are really but i do know that at one time, Tsunami was a respectable tribe that did well on OGL. Oh well, times change. NuTz won, thats what matters to me. They are a better tribe, and don't annoy the hell out of me on TW.

Have fun everyone.

In a related note, a while ago i was talking to Dr. Almondjoy. Me and him have known each other for a while, anyways i got his cell phone number and proceeded to call him. One night we got into an arguement, and i was like "im gona call you and stalk you." (as a joke) He responded with 'you ever call me again ill find out where you live and come to your house tomorrow to beat the shit out of you." I proceeded to give him my adress. After me shit talking alot (i really hate fake bitches) he said "Man im not driving my ass down to Northridge to beat your ass." FuFu: 1. Fake ass Bitch: 0

Well i have all of the above and i can't find the time to do this. Maybe i just enjoy sleeping too much. But i know that Strega is a busy guy, and i also know that forums are not the highest thing on most peoples list.

Tsunami; before they quit OGL the first time, WAS a great tribe.

um, mael... were you watching the same tsunami i was? i've been a member since 5/99... and well we were never exactly the model sportsmen... GFA ring a bell?

Jaeger said:
Jaeger said:
sKILLz|NuTz said:
But trust me, he's keeping a list

he's making a list
he's checking it twice
gonna find out who's naughty or nice
slotr is coming to town
slotr is coming to town

i laughed out loud when i wrote this and i got nothing for it, not even a "lol"

i must be really rusty or old

Looks maybe I should explain this, It's that christmas song, Santa Claus is coming to town. Come on Skillz said how Slotrs making a list so I turned that and changed Santa's name to Slotrs.
Maybe the whole song will help you people.

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Slotr is coming to town

He's making a list,
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.
Slotr is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Oh! You better watch out!
You better not cry.
Better not pout, I'm telling you why.
Slotr is coming to town.
Slotr is coming to town.

you see, you people get it now. I'm not getting the reaction here I want.

I think this entire situation has been blown out of proportion. Keep in mind it was fraggle who posted this and fraggle who bothered SlotR enough to make him say that. I have learned from observing mr.fraggle that he simply tries to get a rise out of anyone and everyone for his amusement. He plays dumb, pisses someone off, and then tries to make them look stupid. In the future I'd advise everyone to just ignore his pleas for attention and move on to something more worthwhile.

Heres the bottom line.

Tsunami came away from the game with a loss, but we had a great time and laughed our asses off. Nutz came away with a win and was pissed off. Seems to me we had the better time and arent games about fun.

i got a lot of friends in T...they may not like me anymore (cuz i quit)...but to me, they are my homiez regardless...

i also have a lot of friends within the entire tribes community...most didn't/don't judge me (being in T), yet some did...regardless i quit T - for lots of things i'd rather not get into...

yet - i still consider them my friends...whether they think i'm lame for leaving or whatever....i just got fed the fuck up...

skillz/nutz - i apologize for the waste of time that match was...(i decided not to take part of what would have been my last match with T due to the constant spam when i joined)...

Tsunami can play well when they want to (lots of opposing teams will admit this)...if nutz picked sb/obs, then T woulda tried a lot harder and given nutz a tougher time and more importantly a serious game...

they don't care if u respect them or not...they don't want your respect...they want entertainment...and that is what they get...win or lose...they honestly don't care...i can vouch for that...

btw, rilk....hi im 12 :devil:

loev yuo guys...

oh and on another note - past two days i spoke with skillz in irc...he aint as dumb as u guys think - he may not care about his spelling and what not - but just like the nutz crew defends their homiez....all teams defend their friends...

I'll beat your ass Herb. You got about a month to live. I dare you to come out to SD. You scared pussy!? You will be the Jets martyr. Paybacc time baby...Fins on dat ass!!!

LOL...

werd bro...i'll be out - just gonna be i lil later than i planned...but definetly before summertime bro :D

(by then i shall be ready to smoke upz0r ;)

Back