J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

Hahahahahaha!

Looks like Mr. Daspin has begun to move once again! How very delightful!

Do us all a favor and don't go straight for the legislative throat, nSpectre...take your time and plan a counterattack worthy of TW fame.

We shall demonstrate to the whole of the Internet the awesome power of Tribal War! Let the heavens TREMBLE at our name!

I can't get to the site. We take it down again?

BTW, I read the whole thread. :bigthumb:

Fucking hilarious. I say you put goatse in his mail AGAIN, see what happens. :lol:

Wait wait. I find it tough to believe he has a girlfriend, let alone is willing to reveal to her just how big a fucking jackoff he is by taking her stalking with him in the middle of the day.

Ben Reed said:
Hahahahahaha!

Looks like Mr. Daspin has begun to move once again! How very delightful!

Do us all a favor and don't go straight for the legislative throat, nSpectre...take your time and plan a counterattack worthy of TW fame.

We shall demonstrate to the whole of the Internet the awesome power of Tribal War! Let the heavens TREMBLE at our name!
Translation from Evil Mastermind - "He's called down the fucking thunder, so lets give it to him"

Excel said:
Wait wait. I find it tough to believe he has a girlfriend, let alone is willing to reveal to her just how big a fucking jackoff he is by taking her stalking with him in the middle of the day.
well, im reminded of the saying

"birds of a feather"

jerry springer is proof anyone can get a girl. knowing this, and that birds of a feather flock together. she is probably just as dim witted as he is.

Wow, the dedication and time he put into the search really shows how much he was owned. NOTHING he can do at this point can even compare. He is a little man in a big world.

flexxx said:
Wow, the dedication and time he put into the search really shows how much he was owned. NOTHING he can do at this point can even compare. He is a little man in a big world.
No kidding. Getting plowed under like it aint no thang must have really bothered him. Oh well, he'll get used to not having an ego eventually.

Fedaykin said:
All nspectre said was that the guy yelled at him, the guy never touched him.

www.dictionary.com said:
as·sault ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-sôlt)
n.
A violent physical or verbal attack.

A military attack, such as one launched against a fortified area or place.
The concluding stage of an attack in which close combat occurs with the enemy.
Law.
An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.
The act or an instance of unlawfully threatening or attempting to injure another.

Law. Sexual assault.
The crime of rape.

I'm honestly the type of person who would fuck with this guy. I swear to god, if I lived within 100 miles the guy would be getting pranked every night and every day. I know, it's a childish game but it does bring a certain satisfaction when you're dealing with dickwads such as J. Daspin III.

Back