TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% press charges

don't have much to lose, and it seems like your family has a thing to prove now... If you genuinly feared for your or your family's life (or if you can "genuinly" make it seem like you did), which seems that you did since the website was actually shut down, you can and should definetly press charges with the police and report this case to as high authorities as you can.

edit: too blood early

Mecca said:
yeah this got a lot uglier than anyone expected. But how could you not realize that this f4$ guy was making idle threats. You think he'd actually kill or hurt someone in your family and then get sent to prison? If he really thought that ARGUING over something on the INTERNET was worth going to jail for murder he has serious deep emotion problems and needs to see a doctor.

I hope for whatever reason you're reading this and realize how utterly retarded this act was. I saw that post you made about what happened with your whole "holier than thou" attitude. I can't believe you would even TRY and say some of the things you did when earlier you had been making threatening phone calls. How immature is that?

And last but not least, the goatse card was a JOKE. Your life was not threatened by that picture, and if you felt so, then you have more problems than i thought. How about just sending goatse in the mail back to col? Oh wait, thats not something you can comprehend as retaliation to a JOKE. You had to "one up" tw and try and prove the size of your e-penis.

Pathetic.

if he's delusional enough to think those paragraph long posts on his sites are quality flames, he's delusional enough to go after Col & family.

Xplo said:
Right, because people always bend over when they win. Just look at how the French won WW2.

Read the sig again. Yes, it's been Photoshopped, but the relevant bit remains unaltered.

umm, your sig is misinformed. The fact that they took this irl and threated Colosus and his family proves that they were owned, and since they couldn't do anything else, they desperately decided to threaten him.

We aren't following up since we aren't retarded and it's not worth going to jail over. But seriously. If this did carry over into rl fights. We would fucking destroy them. That is all.

Colosus, are you planning on notifying the authorities? I think it might be a good idea - while TW may have been around the line, the F4$ people completely crossed it.

I'm not sure why anyone considers it a 'loss'. They resorted to death threats because they can't take a joke...hell, 'taking it' and 'dishing it out' is what they're all about isn't it?

Oh, well, it was good while it lasted.

flame.jpg

Oh the memories. A day that will live...in infamy.

NetStalker said:
Holy fark

I take afew days off from the forum cuz I am working 14 hour days and falling asleep and I miss this?

I saw the start of it with that guy in here talking and laughing it up about the Rayn CNN deal and shit

I also saw the pics of nspectre's road trip

ok but I must have missed alot so can someone answer these questions. . .

1. what did Juicer do here that blew up into this?
For the record: To the best of my knowledge Juicer had nothing to do with their sysop going off the deep end. From what I saw (up to page 4 of my thread, whereupon I left work for the day) he was a complete gentleman.

2. was the nspectre thing ( which is so funny ) unprovoked or did Juicer do something
What I did was not unprovoked. They initiated a hostile takeover of our site and failed. We (not I) responded in kind, and owned their server. The only thing they succeeded in was stuffing Col's e-mail with ~500 messages. One of their peeps managed to gain control of Yogi Bear's (not Yogi's) account and began spamming our forums with various garbage and excessively large images. He claimed that he was a 1337 h4x0rz and could do much more terrible stuff to us if he desired to do so, but was proven to be talking out of his ass. They subsequently began to talk shit on their own forums about us. One of our people posted a thread here on TW showing the publicly availble WHOIS information for their site which, because their admin is an internet newbie, listed his home address and phone number. I noticed that it was an address local to me. I took lunch. The rest is history.

To the best of my knowledge Juicer had nothing to do with it and doesn't deserve any fall-out due to their admin being a psycho-dog newbie with a thin skin.

3. Also I noticed Realistik's name involved here for something to do with f4$ did I misread something or miss the boat on that?
Considering that I was gone from the forums for quite a few hours while the shit hit the fan, I know nothing about Realistik having anything to do with any of this.

Last edited:
I think TW q0wned em up and down.

BUT does anyone here at TW see how guilty you are? You are all saying shit about how stupid they are, but how many members went over there and flamed them? The one-upsmanship started and it lead to Cols family getting a phone threat. Yeah, he/they/whoever made the call is a dumbass and I hope he sits in jail for it, but what lead him there? TW members taunted, too.

Everyone was involved was a fucking dolt, at some level.

Threats of physical violence are never a logical "next step" in something like this. Invading a forum or not, we didn't "invite" them to threaten Col or his family.

Jetteva said:
BUT does anyone here at TW see how guilty you are? You are all saying shit about how stupid they are, but how many members went over there and flamed them?

psssssst. That's what their site is devoted to. Hence, "flame4cash.com". It's what they do.

It's what they failed miserably to do to us.

It's what I succeeded in doing to them.

Bohica said:
Threats of physical violence are never a logical "next step" in something like this. Invading a forum or not, we didn't "invite" them to threaten Col or his family.

winner.

Jetteva said:

BUT does anyone here at TW see how guilty you are? You are all saying shit about how stupid they are, but how many members went over there and flamed them? The one-upsmanship started and it lead to Cols family getting a phone threat. Yeah, he/they/whoever made the call is a dumbass and I hope he sits in jail for it, but what lead him there? TW members taunted, too.

Everyone was involved was a fucking dolt, at some level.

you seem to have missed the fact that they originally attempted to invade us for no good reason

Jetteva said:

BUT does anyone here at TW see how guilty you are? You are all saying shit about how stupid they are, but how many members went over there and flamed them?

Erm, so they went to flame a site dedicated to flaming, dumbass. If it was called RL death threats for cash you might have had a point

Neither side should have stooped to getting people personally involved. Sure we flame, whatever, but it is always done with at least a reasonable sense of anonymity.

The forum invasions were pure comedy gold. However, calling people's family, going to their house crosses the line from fun to criminal.

nspectre said:
psssssst. That's what their site is devoted to. Hence, "flame4cash.com". It's what they do.

It's what they failed miserably to do to us.

It's what I succeeded in doing to them.

You should be proud of lowering yourself to their level then. Clearly you taught them something.

Kerosene31 said:
Neither side should have stooped to getting people personally involved. Sure we flame, whatever, but it is always done with at least a reasonable sense of anonymity.

The forum invasions were pure comedy gold. However, calling people's family, going to their house crosses the line from fun to criminal.

Explain the law that says you can't hand deliver a piece of non-threatening paper to a residence.

Holy shit I'm calling the FBI on those salespeople right now.

NAT Mav said:
Explain the law that says you can't hand deliver a piece of non-threatening paper to a residence.

Holy shit I'm calling the FBI on those salespeople right now.

I'm not saying what he did was illegal, just wrong. Who knows if this guy has kids, or whatever.

Kerosene31 said:
I'm not saying what he did was illegal, just wrong. Who knows if this guy has kids, or whatever.

so he opens an envelope addressed from tribalwar, then goes and shows his kids goatse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back