TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeesh, I'm really sorry your family was threatened over the phone but do you need to keep screaming "THEY WIN!"

I'm beginning to think you've got Stockholm syndrome.

MST3K-rules said:
Jeesh, I'm really sorry your family was threatened over the phone but do you need to keep screaming "THEY WIN!"

I'm beginning to think you've got Stockholm syndrome.

LOL

I gotta say... I understand why colosus has asked we lay off, and that was a fucked up thing for that dude to do... but man, I'm haing a ahrd time with the whole "they won" thing.

No more posting about it?
Banning Warez request posts I can see. . .banning posts that
talk about you personally? hell yeah. But banning discussion of
the members of another community?

:confused:

Colosus, I would like to publicly apologize for the heartache my antics have put you through.

t'was some seriously funny shit, tho
:heart:

Jeremy "Realistik" Whateverthefuck III

Kinda uncool to bring in someone else's family when your shit gets dragged through the mud.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

At any rate, glad to see TW is back up, I'll soon get rid of these shakes.

edit: name merely a play on the old realistik happening

Goatseing someone in real life is perfect because it does no harm to any one, brings the funny, and is a tribalwar trademark. If Jeremy wasn't such a shit-for-brains, he'd just laugh and continue on his merry (gay) way.

Vanster said:
No more posting about it?
Banning Warez request posts I can see. . .banning posts that
talk about you personally? hell yeah. But banning discussion of
the members of another community?

:confused:

When did I say I was going to ban discussion of the members of another community? I said no more posting addresses, phone numbers and pictures of people's houses (that you don't know). If you can't abide by that SIMPLE FUCKING RULE, then you don't need to be a part of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back