kissing

Viggy said:
Bah.

There's no trick to it. Just find a quiet moment, and fucking kiss her. It's nothing but force of will. Just be smooth about it, don't force it, and keep your damn tongue in your own mouth.
That's a terrible idea.

Hey, fuck you too buddy. Can't you figure this shit out for yourself? Seriously, who the fuck needs to ask on an internet forum "how to kiss"? Even for a 15 year old that's pretty pathetic.

Well my first kiss was at like 12 (with tounge) but it was sloppy and stuff (we were 12), and I learned how to kiss for real on the way but really sucked at it, plus it wasnt passionate at all. At 14 I had my first real kiss (emotionaly wise), but had technique down before that. By 15 i was in the girls pants. Sup?

Trem_r said:
Hey, fuck you too buddy. Can't you figure this shit out for yourself? Seriously, who the fuck needs to ask on an internet forum "how to kiss"? Even for a 15 year old that's pretty pathetic.

do you have to read my thread...umm no so stfu idiot

Dark Draco said:
what makes me an idiot because i haven't kissed a girl yet ?
Nothing. They're just insecure fucktards that need to do things like that in order to attain some sort of social status among other insecure fucktards.

"OMG U DIDNT KIS GIRL LMAO U LOSR!!!! I KISED TNE WHEN I WAS 14 LOL U SUX"

TW was probably the wrong place to bring this, though.

i dont see what the point in being mean is. different people have different trouble in different situations. just because you were a manslut who got trained by your older sister, doesn't mean everyone else was. some people dont know this shit.

take her to a chick flick. during the romantic part, put your arm over her shoulders, lean over, and kiss her. doesn't have to be long, just let her know you're ready to take it to the next level.

Dark Draco said:
this is like 1 of 2 forums i actually read on the interweb. what would be a good one to bring a question like this to ?
im not being a hater, but in all seriousness, RL friends.

Back