Should i take my friends girl(s)?

kurayami my conclusion was reached based on the fact that you've said you have no friends and i've seen a picture of you

if i was wrong tell me

if i was right then admit it and dont try to act like an idiot with the :rofl: :lol: a la exposed

Ares said:
kurayami my conclusion was reached based on the fact that you've said you have no friends and i've seen a picture of you

if i was wrong tell me
I didn't say that you were wrong. I merely said that you assumed too much. Namely that making fun of idiots on TW was my entire life, and as such I had no business doing it. Shocker: TW isn't my entire life :eek:

if i was right then admit it and dont try to act like an idiot with the :rofl: :lol: a la exposed
Exposed is a schmuck. Take that back.

i don't see what is so funny about this

it is nowhere nearly as funny as virus time

and its not like our slang on tw is any better

it consists of

'way 2 be ___'
'pics or it didnt happen'
'owned'
'mcbutt'
'jew stew'

edit : and i've been talking to trew for 2 years on rw and i've never heard any slang really, in fact he sounds more white than me

If i was you i would be worried less about getting girls and more about talking like an idiot, you talk like a bad hiphop "star".

the twist jokes already have been absolutely run into ground, even by page 3.... much like every other catchy tw phrase

i guess its a good way to be funny without actually having to come up with anything witty?

trew.... PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN ROFLOFLLLLLOF!!!!@@1

Sabin Figaro said:
the twist jokes already have been absolutely run into ground, even by page 3.... much like every other catchy tw phrase

i guess its a good way to be funny without actually having to come up with anything witty?

trew.... PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN ROFLOFLLLLLOF!!!!@@1

actually just read about half the first page

and as for the rest of the thread, this was a pretty sad sad flamewar....

gigz nice fucking shot a couple pages ago

and whoever said colen powell could be president obviously doesnt understand the stupidity, ignorance, and bias of a predominant number of americans. i personally don't think he could win

Back