Should i take my friends girl(s)?

NoGodForMe: You mean your friends may or may not behave that way because a) you're a nice guy and will usually give rides & b) you usually get chix?

more details please

edit: also, for those who are tearing apart when i said 'biggest twist of the year, including last year', i said that because when i first said 'biggest twist of the year' i wasnt thinking about the fact that the year just started. If you want grammerical correctness, 'the year' can mean 'including the last 364 days up until this point' or 'this school year'.

When i first said it i meant it sarcastically, but then i thought about it and it really was the worst fakeout i've been through in a long ass time.

Last edited:
PsioniX said:
twist.jpg

are you a moron or a retard?

stop spamming your pic, nobody to this point has cared to PS it and most likely they find your attempt at humor as worthless and spamful as i do, and think you the more idiodic person for it.

TreW_SoulJa said:
are you a moron or a retard?

stop spamming your pic, nobody to this point has cared to PS it and most likely they find your attempt at humor as worthless and spamful as i do, and think you the more idiodic person for it.

i spam because you suck at life. I really dont care if anyone PS's it, i just want you to know that "twist" is not a noun, it is indeed a verb and you have made the world stupider by creating this thread.

NoGodForMe said:
When I went to high school, my friends had their dicks in me too. I'm the one that got picked up every morning in my car, assraped, brought home/back for lunch, and then home after school and a BJ.
One time they called to goto the beach, asking me to be naked and lubed.
They'd goto orgies leaving me out.
It all has to do with looks and personality. Just face it, your friends only like your gaping butthole.
As you move into college and real life, you won't have any friends because they all have problems with sucking. It will be you, and KY.

TreW_SoulJa said:
NoGodForMe: You mean your friends may or may not behave that way because a) you're a nice guy and will usually give rides & b) you usually get chix?

more details please

Yes, I was a nice guy and gave rides to so called friends. I had 5 people pile into my car everyday. Did they call me at night for party plans? No. I had to invite my way in to hang with them, and near they end they would ditch me like the dude up above posted. That's called being used.
That's the point of the post. If you're hanging with people, and they disappear when it's time for the party, or to go out, then they're not real friends. And again, it goes back to looks, personality, and cliques. You'll see average people in school who drive, yet noone hangs around them unless they really need a ride.

Hey, invar. You rock.

You didn't include any references to going 130 in a 65 zone, so I'm a little dissapointed, you skinny no-life nerd :p

Let's go cruising for some bitches and whores sometime. Then we can post about it on TW.

TreW_SoulJa said:
So saturday night

My friend and i make some plans;

there are 3 parties, 2 groups of girls want to kick it with us. Ends up we re-direct one group of girls to a party and plan to kick it with the 2nd group.

So here i am at home waiting for his call back - im there with my siblings watching movies. Eventually it becomes 2 AM.

So i call a few people, cant produce anything, i call my friend, doesnt answer his fone.

Then i call this girl, one of the girls from group 2. First time calling her ever, called her, talked for a quick sec, my friend picks up the fone.

I tell him:

You're a bitch. What the fuck are you doing? Where the fuck are you? Whe the fuck didnt you call me?

friend: i'm at Jason's house, my fone isnt with me, its on the charger.

Me: No excuse, there's no fucking excuse. This is bullshit, you were supposed to call me before you went anywhere, before the bitches came. There's no fucking excuse for this shit. How the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist? That's the biggest twist of the year. Thank you for the first twist of the year. This shit is bullshit.

friend: blah blah why are u talking about this:

me: im telling u how i feel about this bullshit.

friend: ok you told me, theres no new point

me: there is a point, i want some kind of explanation for this bullshit. Biggest twist of the year, including last year. Why the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist?

friend: i dont even want to talk to you right now-

me: so you're gonna hit me with that bullshit twist and then hang up on me?

friend: no, i'd rather talk to you tomorrow, i'll talk to you tomorrow, blah blah-

(i hang up).

This is the biggest bitch move anyone can do - these are 2 bitches we've kicked it with before, and one is feeling him, the other is feeling me. He tells me the bitches are ON THEIR WAY, and that he'll call me "any minute now", then doesnt call back at all until i magically manage to reach him thru one of the bitches' cell fones. At which point i find out he's taken them to the other homie's house when he told me all night they were coming to kick it with us.

That's a bitch move, took the bitches to another friend's house. The ONLY explanation there is is that the bitch that liked me magically ended up NOT liking me, and said it to my friend, such that my friend said "ok i'll produce another friend for u to hook up with". Even then, there's NO fucking excuse for him NOT to call me back all fucking SATURDAY night. Thus i wasted a saturday night that i could've been FUCKING some other bitch.

So in conclusion, for retaliation i am able to and can easily steal ALL of my friend's bitches. They've all liked me at some point and/or thought i was cute but i never showed interest because i let my friend go for them.

I was planning on waiting until tomorrow to see what the fuck he comes up with, and go from there....

your thoughts?

edit:

Also, i've never EVER done any TYPE of this shit to him. I've NEVER hit him with any kind of twist like that. And lately he's hit me with a few minor ones before this.

I'm sick of this shit, this was the last, and biggest, straw.

Another option is that from now on i can easily never let him have the 'good looking' girl from the clique. More than once i have just because he saw them first, but every time they meet me 2nd they always drop hints that they'd rather get with me instead.

Maybe i let his head get too big, i dunno.

STFU nigger. Hows that for some advice?

It hurts when you see your friends turn their back on you, dog, and you ain't got nuttin' left but your word and your balls

Two wrongs dont make a right. Forget all of them. He will come whinning back to ya soon enough, if not screw it.

Back