Bye Bye TW

why is any thread with a girl imediately split into 2 groups.. those that flirt with her, and those that trash the shit out of her?

mr....can you give me more information on how I would obtain those things?

Please? I love learning, I'm a sponge when it comes to new things and it keeps me on my toes. PM me if you can about it?

I'd love to learn to do all of that.

31073 said:
why is any thread with a girl imediately split into 2 groups.. those that flirt with her, and those that trash the shit out of her?

31073, you've come to live when you reach that point in your life that you realize not everyone is going to like you for whatever reason; and it's alright.

:heart:

MaRaNtZ said:
some of the quotes in this thread remind me of this animated gif:

attentionwhore.gif

no offense to yourself ©ritter...i dont think we ever met :(

:lol:

©ritter said:
31073, you've come to live when you reach that point in your life that you realize not everyone is going to like you for whatever reason; and it's alright.

:heart:

its just bizarre to me that some people hate you because you are a female.

anyway, you dont read these forums from work like the rest of us?

No, I haven't went back to work yet...but I'm attempting to get there. ;)

I'll be back if/when this gets turned off, just not sure how long it will be.

So I'm not gone forever...oh darn! haha

I'm sorry... I just don't understand why she would allow pics like that of herself to be posted. The fact that everyone goes all nuts over her is confirmation that most people here are pretty desperate.
So I'm not sure why anyone would think she breaks the stereotype. She's obviously intelligent, for which I respect her, but that's negated by the fact that she'd allow the pics. It just shows to me that she enjoys the attention. Maybe I haven't seen better pics. Maybe it's just that one... I'll have to look through, because I remember a thread where most of us posted pics, so I'll see if there is a better more respectable picture.

Actually, that pic of me in the bikini was a joke type thing that El and I did for his sig girl. It wasnt meant to be either one of us bragging, but everyone complained about his sig girls so we did it just as a 'here you go, have this one' kinda thing. Bad joke I guess...:shrug:

And yes, I have posted decent pics of me otherwise. That was not the first one "I" posted of myself. (I dont believe)

lol Sarg...it's cool. No harm nor foul. plllthhh :kiss: haha

Barracuda said:
I'm sorry... I just don't understand why she would allow pics like that of herself to be posted. The fact that everyone goes all nuts over her is confirmation that most people here are pretty desperate.
So I'm not sure why anyone would think she breaks the stereotype. She's obviously intelligent, for which I respect her, but that's negated by the fact that she'd allow the pics. It just shows to me that she enjoys the attention. Maybe I haven't seen better pics. Maybe it's just that one... I'll have to look through, because I remember a thread where most of us posted pics, so I'll see if there is a better more respectable picture.

what pics are you talking about? the bikini pics? so what? she's in a bikini. she deserves the scarlet letter treatment for wearing a bikini? get over it. yeah, some in here might get jazzed because this is the first time they've ever actually talked to a woman that has worn a bikini before...some of us just like talking to her for her personality, not her tits.

after you get laid a few times and stop referring to your dick as 'little mr nasty' because it was the name your mom gave to it, you might see that not all guys talk to females primarily because of what's below their belts, and you can actually have a conversation with a female that goes a bit farther than 'who's your daddy'

/me passes around collection plate for Critter Internet Fund.

Unfortunately all I can put in the plate is a coupon for a free sundae from DQ and some pocket lint... but it's the thought that counts right?

JuggerNaught said:
after you get laid a few times and stop referring to your dick as 'little mr nasty' because it was the name your mom gave to it, you might see that not all guys talk to females primarily because of what's below their belts, and you can actually have a conversation with a female that goes a bit farther than 'who's your daddy'

:rofl: So True.

Back