Fastest thread EVAR
WTC thread was faster

187eagle
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 08-05-2002, 12:53
Quote:
Originally posted by orbital 123

Actually I think it is the best thing she could have done if it is true, because we would go along thinking Old_skul and cheater are such great guys when in reality they are ****ing pathetic ****s. But then I don't know enough about anyone to say either way, but then I also don't like Old_Skul and Cheater.
Correction, you're the ****ing pathetic ****.

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
Quote:
Originally posted by Glare
this is why i would never tell a girlfriend about tribalwar
so true...

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
Quote:
Originally posted by CelticLegend
She sounds pretty level headed to me.

I had a friend who treated his g/f in the same way: abusive, controlling, psychological games. It's not uncommon.

With my help, she bailed, we had a great couple weeks and she moved back home to Ohio. My friend came up to me 3 months later and said thanks, and admitted he had "been in a bad space".

So off the top, I'd believe Groover over anyone complaining about her "brain injuries"... sounds like excuses for someone's bad behaviour.

IMO.
Wow I actually agree with you, even though you have me on ignore.

ToV VendettA
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
goddamnit eagle.

Diabolic
VeteranX
Old
127 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
Quote:
So off the top, I'd believe Groover over anyone complaining about her "brain injuries"... sounds like excuses for someone's bad behaviour.
For what it's worth (probably not much), and having seen this type of situation before personally, I agree.

Iamatree
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
2 questions

does he really have a scar on his arm?

is old_skul batting for the other side?

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 08-05-2002, 12:54

iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
130 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
Quote:

IMO.
you've never met a person who's had brain damage and delusional, have you? strange things happen. my friend's mother died from brain cancer when him and I were very young. and when that happens, you start doing weird stuff, being angry, violent, etc.

Did you watch the Green Mile? Yes, same thing.

orbital 123
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
Quote:
Originally posted by 187eagle

Correction, your the ****ing pathetic ****.
Hey this thread isn't about me, so don't make it about me.

K-Rex
VeteranX
Old
132 - 08-05-2002, 12:54
This thread might break HCA's 10,000 post mark.

Again I don't know if this **** is true but it is one definite way to get back at a tribalwar whore.

Cheater
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
Quote:
Originally posted by JeremY
didn't i tell u to stfu cheater?
OMG! I missed that! Sorry. This is so pathetic....I'm starting to laugh again now. At first I paniced and wanted her banned....now I can see that no one takes her seriously. She's actually a nice person. Just kinda confused and pretty angry. I'm curious why she posted and then didn't come back to revel in the outpouring of sympathy.

Cheater

WarMachine
VeteranX
Old
134 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
For some reason I can't imagine the shiny shirt guy as a woman beater, I'm not buying it

Sascha
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
Quote:
Originally posted by Groover
I used to think that his brother was cool, but according to Mark, he's angry at me for not just taking my beatings.
That right there gives it away. **** you, psycho.

Disciple
VeteranX
Old
136 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
Quote:
Originally posted by orbital 123

Um you do realize that he will support his brother no matter what right? And that ANYONE can lie no matter what you may think about them.
Ya I understand that, so that mean she could be lying also. I had an ex in high school that after I dumped her went around and told everyone that I used to smack her around. Eventually the truth came out (I didn't abuse her) but I know I've experienced pathological lying women before and its scary how someone can make stuff up at random.

wozzeck
Banned
Old
137 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
Quote:

I had a friend who treated his g/f in the same way: abusive, controlling, psychological games. It's not uncommon.

With my help, she bailed, we had a great couple weeks and she moved back home to Ohio. My friend came up to me 3 months later and said thanks, and admitted he had "been in a bad space".

IMO.
Definately can't be excluded

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
138 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
Quote:

IMO.
I agree, I've known many girls/women in the same situation, you'd be suprised how different people can act in public and behind closed doors they can be completely different...

But I refuse to say that it may have been the case here because I haven't got the other side of the story..

Bobred
Banned
Old
139 - 08-05-2002, 12:55
if this does happen to be true...

The saddest part is that when a female(or anyone) wants to get back at you, they of course tell the people that are most important to you, in a normal persons case, these would be his lifelong friends, his true compadres, real life people that are usually there for him. So is tribalwar.com oldschools life? he has worse problems than women.

Gwaihir
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 08-05-2002, 12:56
Quote:
Originally posted by Skibbi9
isn't it only slander if its not true?
slander is spoken this is written so it would be libel

Page 7 of 56

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Truth about old_skul

Social Website Bullshit