Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it is worth if you are having second thoughts or just being irrational and need someone to talk to I love talking about idiot womans =D you can shoot me an icq 59887457, or aim daiisntregged if you aren't dead already.

<3
Dennis~

Killing yourself is what you do when you have nothing left and nowhere to go. Judging by what you said in this post alone (family, friends, etc.,) you aren't at that place.
Thus, killing yourself would be a dumb thing to do :hrm:

I always thought you were a pretty good poster for what it's worth.

Plus, if you kill yourself now then you can't see Episode 3 :p

Colosus said:
Small difference Mav...

You really should ctrl-k irl. Yoda has no reason to.

My point exactly. When its perfectly fine for one person to commit suicide and not ok for another person cause "he has no reason to" then you know A; something is wrong with society to have people think that mindset or B; the community is one of the cruelest ever seen amongest all gaming communities

I think its a combonation of both A and B.

deathrow-large1.jpg

think about all the people in prison, they live life-sentances, and you are free

Colosus said:
I've tried that before with people in my tribe when they went missing for months on end. ISP's will not give you personal information and they really shouldn't. If I knew that my ISP would give out personal information simply from an IP address, I would sue them.
I work for an ISP and that has been tried on me in the past. My only response is "File a missing person's report with the local authorities, we are unable to give out any personal information under any circumstances."

It sucks, but there are privacy laws to adhere to, and ignoring them over a forum post (regardless of how serious its taken) is stupid.

If he does CTRL+K then its up to his family to take care of matters, no-one else.

Mav.. heh, the way society works is this, watch out for your self, and fuck anyone over before they fuck you over. simple.

Colosus said:
I've tried that before with people in my tribe when they went missing for months on end. ISP's will not give you personal information and they really shouldn't. If I knew that my ISP would give out personal information simply from an IP address, I would sue them.

How about contacting the ISP, giving them the pertinent information (including your contact info), and asking them to call the police to check up on him? I don't think there'd be a problem with that; just be sure to keep this thread around as proof the perception of the threat was real.

Yoda, go outside, take a deep breath of cold air, think of the positives and aim to acheive new things, take up a new hobby maybe? but the important thing is to keep yourself occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back