I just had my tail removed......

My concern about ever having something like this happen to me; What do you tell the folks at work you need the time off for? Lie and say cancer?

LOL

Just say with a very straight face that "I have my tail removed." they usually go "oh" like its a normal thing, and don't ask questions.

I never had a maxi pad for it either.. wtf.

I just noticed blood in my boxers and I was scared because I thought I had some sort of digestive tract problem. But like the doctor said it was the pilonidal tubes.

Went into outpatient surgery a few days later. I never took painkillers afterwards.

Funny story, I hooked up with a nurse like a week or so after the operation, and I'm like fucking her right... d00d I was fucking her soo good doggie style. I mean I had the bandages taped to my ass and everything. And I was still fucking this chick.

Afterwards she's all like "hey i'm a nurse can I see your wound?"

I was like WTF?!

She had fun. I was kind of embarrassed. It was only a one night stand anyway.

Last edited:
wow, how did you get my ass up there so fast?

Just put on some nice new bandages after swuirting a water bottle in my ass for like 5 mins to clean it. Ruined another pair of underwear, oh...and my g/f won't let me fuck her til its all done. Every time we try to fuck around, it starts bleeding and shit.
:(

Day 4:

Woke up with another ruined pair of tighty whities. I should just not even wear the Maxi Pads. Pain is really bad in the morning, taking 4 advil instead of crazy Vicodin.

I got osme nice ass pictures, you can see the old hole where the tail was.

How did you make out with this Ocman? I'm feeling a little pain and swelling back there today, think it might be infected again. Damn.

Back