I just had my tail removed......

DAy 3:

Just woke up, stopped taking Vicodin, that shit FUCKS you up. Makes you see pretty colors, and weird stuff. now I just take 5 advils at a time, kinda dulls the pain. Sill haven't taken a shit, damn medicine constipates the hell out of you. The Dr. called me today, and said "you need to have a movement" I then replied "I'm not having a movement if I can help it, it hurts too much to sit". They told me to take ex-lax....I haven't gone to the store to buy it yet, it scares me.

Pain is getting less, not bleeding as much anymore, I hope that by tomorrow Iwill be able to sit down like a normal person.
:)

I ruined 2 pairs of underwear in 2 days..DAMN it! Blood everywhere, now I know how chicks feel on theri "heavy flow" days.

OK, this shit is fucked up.
Did a little "exploring" on the dark side of the moon and found I have a kind of dimple at the bottom of the crack of my ass, about 3 inches up from my anus.

No open hole, no draining or nothing, but it's definatly some kind of dimple.

Did some readin on this and it turns out that a LOT of people have this and for most of them it's nothing to worry about and they don't even know they have it (like me). But, sometimes, if it gets aggrivated, it can become active.

Shit, another thing to worry about that I didn't even know existed two days ago.

Do you have insurance? Go to the Dr. its not gonna hurt to have it checked out. I wouldn't worry too much, I'm already feeling MUCH better than I did 2 days ago, and hopefully I will never have to worry about it again. If all of a sudden you can't sit down, and there is a big ball of STINGING SUCK on your ass, you know you have it. BELIEVE me, if you have it, you will know!

This is totally facinating stuff..

It sounds like if you had something like that cyst (a gaping, warm, hairy and wet hole) somewhere on your arm or hand, you may actually be able to fuck it, right?

I know with the way I enjoy picking scalp scabs and blood boogers I'd be in real trouble if I had on of these things to keep me busy. It's kinda like having an endless supply of bubble-wrap, because it never really heals up and you can always get something out of it. Hours of enjoyment - like putting Slinkys on the escalators.

Damm.. some guys have all the luck.

I've never been more scared in my entire life than I was a minute ago when I checked myself for this. I don't have one but my asshole enjoyed the company.

Ocman said:
Do you have insurance? Go to the Dr. its not gonna hurt to have it checked out. I wouldn't worry too much, I'm already feeling MUCH better than I did 2 days ago, and hopefully I will never have to worry about it again. If all of a sudden you can't sit down, and there is a big ball of STINGING SUCK on your ass, you know you have it. BELIEVE me, if you have it, you will know!

I'm not gonna do anything.
I'm just going to ignore it, like I've been doing my entire life, and hope it stays dormant.

P.S. I'm am going to pay even more attention to keeping it clean and scrubbed in the shower for now on. They say it can become infected if not kept clean.

Back