sponsor me to go to BCLan.

SarcaStick said:
and after fraggle rocks slotr, you dont think slotr is going to press charges like a puss?

*sigh* nieve fucks arent you.

seriously, slotr will be so pissed that he tained all his life just to get fucked up by a fat jew that he'll file charges for revenge.

IM SLOTR, IM BIG AND STRONG, OMG IM COOL, I TAKE JIU JITSU, I'M SO TUFF!!

think of it like this...

slotR
sloth1.jpg

fraggle
chunk2.jpg

fraggle said:
i have street credibility assholes.
your credibility is you cant walk around the block without breaking a sweat.

slotr in 1

ill chip in to send fraggle lol.

setup a paypal account.

lol you guys are fuckin pathetic, although it would be quite funny to watch. Knowin people from Brooklyn I'd bet fraggle would not come alone, then that would mean you other pussy faggots would have to back slotr up hahahaha -W- would get owned once again.

slotr may be a tough guy like you guys say, but how many of you other -w- guys skillz etc, will back him up if frags brings his brooklyn brothas? hahaha so funny

frags and the brooklyn brothas in 2

kyro said:
slotr may be a tough guy like you guys say, but how many of you other -w- guys skillz etc, will back him up if frags brings his brooklyn brothas? hahaha so funny

so youre implying that brookly is "tough" and that everyone, including grossly overwieght COMPUTER NERDS are "tough". Yes im sure all fraggles friends are maffia hit men.

Get a life.

But since geography has so much to do with being "hard" then i must be up there since i live in southern california and spen alot of time in L.A.

That means ill bring all my gun toting ganster friends with me :rolleyes:.

fraggle cant even afford to bring himself, let alone the rest of his broke ass crooklyn computa niggas.

Never mess with a guy nick named SLaughter. Then again, never take a guy seriously who's nick named Fraggle.

Who wins?

kyro said:

:lol: u killed skillz's arrogant :rofl:

MaD_ReBeL said:
so youre implying that brookly is "tough" and that everyone, including grossly overwieght COMPUTER NERDS are "tough". Yes im sure all fraggles friends are maffia hit men.

Get a life.

But since geography has so much to do with being "hard" then i must be up there since i live in southern california and spen alot of time in L.A.

That means ill bring all my gun toting ganster friends with me :rolleyes:.

fraggle cant even afford to bring himself, let alone the rest of his broke ass crooklyn computa niggas.

Lol well what I was saying was brooklyn is a borough filled with projects/ghetto etc. If he is in fact from that area than he wouldnt fight alone etc. That would be like some nigga coming up from downtown compton. And honestly if he was serious do u think hed come alone? no. So my ? was would you other guys back up your boy slotr if u had to?

kyro said:
Lol well what I was saying was brooklyn is a borough filled with projects/ghetto etc. If he is in fact from that area than he wouldnt fight alone etc. That would be like some nigga coming up from downtown compton. And honestly if he was serious do u think hed come alone? no. So my ? was would you other guys back up your boy slotr if u had to?
sure, again 'if' he brought "homies"(ooooh computer homies im scared) id just start shankin people. then id quickly jump the border back into the states and jump a plane back to california.

perfect crime.

fraggle is asking for money to get him there. if he cant afford the trip what makes you think he would bring friends?

i mean shit he has to get 2 seats cause hes to fat to fit in one. so thats 2 plane tickets right there.

oh wait, his "ghetto homies" will probably just slang a ph4t rock and use the prophits for a ticket right? Or steal a car and sell it to their local chop shop right?

faggle isnt "hard", he isnt a "gangsta" he is a disgustingly overweight tubby bitch.

MaD_ReBeL said:

Werd. I'm in the ghetto that is Riverside. Swing by and pick me up.

Back