TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol now the story changes..

First it was we talked all night and shes coming to visit...

then, sport fuck, comeone guy ya know!! -insert cricket sound here-

then, i wouldnt kick her out of bed!! -insert cricket sound =insert tera yelling "Me Either Mitsu" in background-

then, we arent gonna do it she said she might see hawaii someday.

the only reason i give you a hard time is you finish every post with you fuckin her and thats really the sick part of the story. I dotn care if you wanna be all cute with the ho you just shouldt really get your dick in that kinda trouble.

its not illegal...

you are telling me taht when you were 22 you would not have let her

sit.jpg

do you?

Mitsubishi said:
its not illegal...

you are telling me taht when you were 22 you would not have let her

sit.jpg

do you?

im telling you im 21 and wouldnt hit it.. especially after she lied about her age that just means she s gonna bring all kinds of drama with her. Its like inviting yourself to jail

edit:how is it not illegal.. I have a buddy out on bail right now because ihe screwed a 16 year old (he is 21) out on a golf course. she got a rash, thought she had VD, went to the doctor and the doctor called the state child services (or whoever handles these things). the parents dont wanna press charges, the girl dosent want to press charges but that all dosent matter becuase the state tries the case.

Last edited:
JessicaSimpson said:
im telling you im 21 and wouldnt hit it.. especially after she lied about her age that just means she s gonna bring all kinds of drama with her. Its like inviting yourself to jail

look meber retard...how many fucking times do i have to say age of consent in HI is FUCKING 16...im wouldn't go to jail for it :rofl:

Mitsubishi said:
look meber retard...how many fucking times do i have to say age of consent in HI is FUCKING 16...im wouldn't go to jail for it :rofl:

fine fuck away, im happy your so proud of it. Im sure everybody else was proud too

Exactly, Psionix. By appearance, I don't see how ANYONE could believe that she was 23.

There's no doubt that she's cute. The problem is that she's a whore and a liar. :shrug: Why would you want to hit that?

Oh, and by the way, goodnight everyone. :wave:

sex does not require anything other than chemistry...if it were there i would not hesitate, if it were not I prolly would not talk to the girl anymore.

get off your high horse people, sex is about 15% of the deal you make it out to be

Mitsubishi said:
first sane thing you've said all night

everything i said was sane i just couldnt see myself seriously hosting a child in my home and fucking her its disturbing to me

[meph]DarkDonut said:
gg making this a way bigger thread than it should have been

i rox at making the Drama

yeah egging people on is like my life blood. Im the drama vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back