[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if only Pelosi did one more thing she wasn't going to do

involving a country she had no intention of visiting

to see people she clearly doesn't give two fucks about

just a few more times

boy that would really teach Individual-1 an imaginary lesson that also isn't going to EVER HAPPEN

:rofl:

this is what they are left to celebrate over now

ReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeXV

fucking fantasy world only safe space they have left

Trump coming for that too

dear diary

take us to fantasy island

orange man tooooooo bad

DxC00OxUYAAsIpK.jpg

the culture war is so bad

so severe

Trump got you beta snowflakes going all Pan's Labyrinth on us in here

serveimage

telling yourself a fabricated story about a fabricated story

serveimage

and even this isn't a good enough escape to stop them tears

that daily melt

:lol:

Last edited:
DxDgL-oX0AASHBP.jpg

DxDgMpQWsAMZNMX.jpg

LMAO

it was ALL WE HAD

and TRUMP RUINED IT

DxDkLKBUYAE1hoQ.jpg

gonna need another box of wine, some xanax, a few new cats and a lot more whining to fix this day I say

DxEDXdkVsAUh0WB.jpg

dah plane that plane boss

besides nothing else to celebrate other than Turmp shutting shit down

I mean only topic our government can agree on is that White People can't have representation inside their own nation

and that the only point or purpose to us having a Federal Government is to prop up and bail out and fight for Israel

DxAW2BQX4AERy3l.jpg

DxAW2BQWoAAZj-3.jpg

DxAZ5VIXgAEVadw.jpg

DxAZ5VFXcAASoPq.jpg

DxDKuHkUcAIL8dd.jpg

there really is no other point or purpose to our goyful existence beyond that anymore

Charles Lindbergh on Twitter:

for anyone who needs further convincing

LMFAO

Michael Strahan invites Clemson Tigers for 'lobster and caviar' on Good Morning America

get fucked on your own bullshit I say

I mean it has to hurt to be as stupid as you are

but somehow it only hurts others

FYI Michael Strahan is not the Chef of Alinea

Better to be a millennial paying $150 for broccoli foam while complaining about a lack of a living wage. At least they're not out of touch.

Nick Kokonas said:
"We know how to do it appropriately for the appropriate occasion, like maybe four or five suckling pigs roasted properly, and the Roister fried chicken," he said. "Then it would be nice to put them all on a bus and take them over to Alinea for a couple of signature desserts."

#outoftouchboomers

FYI Michael Strahan is not the Chef of Alinea

#outoftouchboomers

LOL

On GMA Day on Tuesday, host and former football player Michael Strahan invited the Clemson football team to Times Square for lobster and caviar.

What does the guy inviting them know?

What would Kokonas serve and where? The Alinea Group includes internationally acclaimed restaurants Alinea and Next, plus Roister and The Aviary. Kokonas indicated the meal would start at the more casual Roister in the Fulton Market neighborhood.

“I don’t think you need a 20-course, sit-down formal meal for a celebration for a football team,” said Kokonas. “Some people on Twitter were saying, ‘Oh, they’ll be hungry,’ and, ‘It’ll be a hoity-toity meal,’ but no, it should be a celebration.

“What it’s really about is tying back to something special for them,” he added. “I imagine we’d have some heritage South Carolina cooking. I bet we have some spirits from the late 19th century that ties to the founding of the university.”

Clemson University, founded in 1889, is located in Clemson, S.C.

“We know how to do it appropriately for the appropriate occasion, like maybe four or five suckling pigs roasted properly, and the Roister fried chicken. Then it would be nice to put them all on a bus and take them over to Alinea for a couple of signature desserts.”

Alinea’s most famous signature dessert was created by chef and co-owner Grant Achatz, who serves it directly on the covered table in front of diners, painting with sauces like an edible modern-art performance.

ROISTER FRIED CHICKEN

BBQ PIG

LMFAO

this white cuck gonna feed these nogs fried chicken and bbq hog...... not even as a joke either

and some fancy burgers

you know how I know you are a pretentious faggot?

this is what you think being elite means

Last edited:
look at their end dessert ideas....this isn't even a joke (but it is)

serveimage

I mean it is a scratch and sniff

a build your own off the table like some kid spilled something making cereal or fat slob making a protein shake in the morning

serveimage

:rofl:

DxDKuHkUcAIL8dd.jpg

"In a statement, he said he was not defending white supremacy or white nationalism but only “Western Civilization” from those who say the term has become “offensive.”

"Given that King has frequently used “Western civilization” as a shorthand for whiteness, his defense is hardly credible, but the attempt is revealing. The term has been used to justify racism since it was coined. When King says, “No one ever sat in a class listening to the merits of white nationalism and white supremacy,” he’s conveniently overlooking this fact — and relying on the similar reluctance of many academics to acknowledge it. That needs to change."

new update boys western civilization is racism saying it is racist

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2024

Back