First Private Passenger on Lunar BFR Mission

Hologram

Veteran XX

SpaceX has signed the world’s first private passenger to fly around the Moon aboard our BFR launch vehicle - an important step toward enabling access for everyday people who dream of traveling to space. Only 24 humans have been to the Moon in history. No one has visited since the last Apollo mission in 1972. Find out who’s flying and why on Monday, September 17 at 6pm PT.

whatt ifff....

musk just puts super hirez screens over all the windows and makes this whole thing a simulator and fools the dood into thinkin he went around the moon... i guess itd still have to go into earth orbit for the gravity part

:roller:

whatt ifff....

musk just puts super hirez screens over all the windows and makes this whole thing a simulator and fools the dood into thinkin he went around the moon... i guess itd still have to go into earth orbit for the gravity part

:roller:

That would be more difficult than just doing the actual burn.

Getting to the moon isn't anything special, beyond just building a big ass rocket with the delta-v to get there. You burn long enough in the right direction and you're there (and back)

Last edited:
That would be more difficult than just doing the actual burn.

Getting to the moon isn't anything special, beyond just building a big ass rocket with the delta-v to get there. You burn long enough in the right direction and you're there (and back)

true.. but with sim you can add special bonus DLC like lunar alien invasion. that will really boost the ticket value for future would be travelers

is there anything cringer than calling it big faggot rocket

some guys I worked with wanted to call our new ui ns for not shit and I had to explain to them that sometimes things that make you chuckle for 5 or 6 seconds aren't worth committing to for years

Last edited:
Meh. 70k feet would be high enough for me. Seems like a lot of work for the person who goes up.

Here's the guy who is going

Last edited:
houston, I can see you watching this thread

do we have a problem?

MO6c9E8.jpg

So... what is the difference between an astronaut and a tourist...

If you're just a passenger, are you expected to know everything an astronaut would normally have to know? Like how to fly a spacecraft? Or are you just human cargo?

Back