Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

fraggle can i see a recent picture of you so i have a face to the greatness

i applaud your efforts.

There was some midget hooker up here in Toronto that a friend of mine was with. I think he said it was him and a friend that tag teamed her. Tiffany if I recall.

Have you ever been with a midget or amputee , I think these women could probably charge a premium

There was some midget hooker up here in Toronto that a friend of mine was with. I think he said it was him and a friend that tag teamed her. Tiffany if I recall.

Have you ever been with a midget or amputee , I think these women could probably charge a premium
i'd love to fuck a midget but haven't yet. its high on my list. while i would fuck an amputee without giving it a second thought i haven't yet. :psyduck:

fraggle can i see a recent picture of you so i have a face to the greatness

i applaud your efforts.
taken just now
Spoiler
:Pstfu:

I remember when Fraggle got me into Tsunami 2.0 when it was a joke and my internet connection died and KillArmy(Tina) hated me. Fraggle stuck up for me though.

Have you ever not been able to get it up? If So, did you get a discount on your hour? I suppose there would be other things you could do and if you were drunk you wouldn't get our money back anyway.

Have you ever not been able to get it up? If So, did you get a discount on your hour? I suppose there would be other things you could do and if you were drunk you wouldn't get our money back anyway.
i've always been able to get it up, but once i couldn't bust. the chick was incredibly hot, but it was my third hooker that day and i guess i just didn't have enough fluids. it was fun fucking her for what seemed like forever though.

im actually pretty impressed with fraggle in this thread

i think when we meet we will either get along like best friends or repel eachother like equal magnets

Back