Petition to ban Krayvok.

hahaha teratos is still upset because i trolled him on a smurf account

I LIKE MY TRIBES TALK :cry:

anyway, i never adopted kray... we chatted on aim a little bit and i helped him with tribes related problems, but never did i agree to any kind of member-to-member adoption, as you put it

so kindly kiss your own ballsack you queer

anyway, i never adopted kray... we chatted on aim a little bit and i helped him with tribes related problems, but never did i agree to any kind of member-to-member adoption, as you put it

This is true.

It was more of me 'adopting' him. He always bitched for me to take him out of my sig. So

Kindly kiss your own ballsack, you queer.

Krayvok seriously...

You should just stop trying now, the more you try the further and further you fall behind.

You sound like a Kray(vok) enabler, and you smurf.

I think the problem wasn't that I got trolled, but that I called out your smurf before you had any fun and you got mad.

I'll sign this petition of Kura posts a picture of him standing outside his house with a copy of his Cox bill in his hand.

I'll sign this petition of Kura posts a picture of him standing outside his house with a copy of his Cox bill in his hand.
el smack is under the impression that people are waiting with bated breath to see if he's going to sign an imaginary ban petition on tw.

funniest thing in whole thread

el smack is under the impression that people are waiting with bated breath to see if he's going to sign an imaginary ban petition on tw.

funniest thing in whole thread
Elsmack.jpeg

Back