do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would it be possible to prevent them from posting in a thread of the thread starter has them on ignore? IF that were possible, I would say don't ban them. Otherwise, get rid of the fucks. Whoever said they were a virus is right, every thread they post in becomes off topic and filled with crap.
that'd be pretty funny.

Pignore stops being an effective option as soon as someone quotes them.

Which happens a lot because they spam the fuck out of this place. Look at Tehvul's activity log earlier in the thread.

It's only as effective as you want it to be.

My brain has a pretty decent decent bullshit filter already in place, I didn't even notice tehvul posting in this thread until last page. Plus I haven read a fucking word he's said because this is a discussion about him, not necessarily involving him.

Context, bro.

i guess i just want to know how the story ends

tehvul is gonna go out in a blaze of disgrace, probably violently

dweasel's heart will give out as he's pounding angie. she will steal his crack and leave.

Would it be possible to prevent them from posting in a thread of the thread starter has them on ignore? IF that were possible, I would say don't ban them. Otherwise, get rid of the fucks. Whoever said they were a virus is right, every thread they post in becomes off topic and filled with crap.

This is a great idea, I'm in the process of ignoring tehvul.

Tehvul, as we head toward March, can you give us an update on your GED test date?
I know the Illuminati are trying to keep you from signing up, and I find the entire thing deplorable. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Your pal,

Vanster

Please get rid of them. Their insipid drivel is mind numbing and not in the least bit entertaining. Anybody who thinks it is, is an idiot.

We don't need constant reminders that there are people like them in the world.

then maybe people should stop relentlessly responding to them

at least half of the 'BAN THEM' list has been involved in long, drawn-out arguments with one or both and wants them gone to hide their own shame

at least half of the 'BAN THEM' list has been involved in long, drawn-out arguments with one or both and wants them gone to hide their own shame
yeah, id love to see a list of people in the yes group that dont even have them on ignore

Yeah but if they are banned, they will get new nicks and IP addresses, and be back before the ban is even 24 hours old. For me, I voted to ban them both because it will cause them an inconvenience they'll be wont to talk about.

i never respond to tehvul or dweasel even when they directly quote me and i dont have them on ignore

but faggots like vanster help to increase the spam by trying to assert their internet intellectual superiority over a schizophrenic twink beaner and an old creepy pedophile by arguing in threads with them

dang that is something 2 be proud of

just set their post limit to 20 a day and things will get fixed ez pz

Back