klahugla I'd like to suck the blood out of your vagina and eat your singlecell babies

two threads about her on the front page proves that half of you have never even talked to a girl, let alone touched one..

i want to suck the juice out of the pimples that cover her asshole, then stick a straw into her asshole and suck out pre-shit. then, on top of that, i want to cum on her fucking face until my cum removes her makeup and turns my cum pink from all the rouge then i want to eat my own cum right off her nappy face.

i want to suck the juice out of the pimples that cover her asshole, then stick a straw into her asshole and suck out pre-shit. then, on top of that, i want to cum on her fucking face until my cum removes her makeup and turns my cum pink from all the rouge then i want to eat my own cum right off her nappy face.

Woah.... Dude.

there is too pre-shit it's like a mixture of gas and colorless liquid that squirts out of unseen pores in the asshole. The liquid lubricates the asshole while the gas pushes the shit out like a great steam engine.

there is too pre-shit it's like a mixture of gas and colorless liquid that squirts out of unseen pores in the asshole. The liquid lubricates the asshole while the gas pushes the shit out like a great steam engine.

You know too much about shit.

Back