[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

no 1 wants to work in the fields if u can work for uber or doordash instead

Of course if in a city but cities are exception and not the rule. We dont have uber here, or doordash here. Wouldn't want them. Barely want the fucking pizza guy in the yard let alone some pot smell hippie delivery guy casing the place for his drug buddies to get killed when trying to rob the place when they think you are not here.

City folks need to understand most folks just want to be left alone. We try to be polite with one another but will help one another if it comes down to it. However at the end of the day you stay on your land and I will be more than happy to stay on my land.

did this boomer just say working in the fields is better than busing tables :lol:

If had the choice I'd take working the fields than having to clean up after grown children busing tables any day of the week.

lmfao

vineyard workers here make at least $20 an hour

so do people in construction

I make $35 hr plumbing + the $25 service call fee. Takes around 20-25$ to fill up my car. That's why there is a service call fee of $25. So first job of day fills up my gas tank if it's on E.

I like to study and vidya so I only work like 5 hours a day. Earn around $300 a day. If I get bored and want to make more a day I do. Monthly bills are around $554.03. So basically 10 hrs of work takes care of whole month. Everything else gets put away for my kids.

:shrug:

Last edited:
I think I'm on the young end of boomer
but i don't identify as a boomer
and in this day and age that's all that counts

and I have a feeling cael has never been a dish washer at a Denny's
you just might choose the fresh outside air and exercise

Pooh can't afford to hire anyone to get him honey either...

Last edited:
i thought 80s churren like me were the young end of boomer status

regardless

severed retired to mexico and was just expecting his daughter to visit him down there but flights were shitty with all this nonsense

the real question is

whats ur daughter look like????

Executive Order on Encouraging International Support for the Recovery and Use of Space Resources | The White House

y5uLxOu.png

I was current for years. Even during the 4 full years I was sleeping on the street homeless. That after they sent me checks from the state due to over payment. They use kids like commodities (6k federal funding every time they re-foster) and have absolutely no fucking idea what either of their hands are doing.

D.C. throwing the garnishment letters in the trash, for years, should have been a hint and half for them but no. They are dumb and more corrupt than a preacher who drives a Bentley.

Anyway that stunt was the last straw for me. I will happily suck dick in county jail before that drug cartel owned corrupt as fuck shit state ever see's another penny from me. Hope they come for me. Have a really cool magic trick to show them.

Son is only staying there to use their taxpayers as whores to pay for his University schooling as his own form of get back to the state that prevented him from being with his Dad for no reason whatsoever.

In case you missed it. This fuck head is just the start. Lots of dirty judges in that state. More to come.
Part-time judge handles less than 23% of court cases, takes home full-time pay of over $125K a year

EDIT: Investigations began 11/7/2017. They are so fucked. :lol:

Spoiler

Last edited:
Chinese problem is they are and have been literal rape babies for 10,000+ years. Inherited trauma for that long caused them to be little more than the soulless bug people they are today. On a genetic level. Which is one reason why they are so happy to tie a dog up from a tree and take a blow torch to it to burn the fur off while doggo is still alive.

Very bad times await China, the Chinese, and their supporters. US Mil has all kinds of really neat toys and needed someone/somewhere to try them out on. China said do me. Silly bugmen. They are going bye bye.

boomer is a disease and a lot of u have it

Use your forced boomer meme till the end of time. You will still lose. Like you do. Every single day. Like you have been.

Instead of worrying about boomers you should worry about the list you and your fellow faggots are on. Cause ho you and them are on one. You have no one to blame but the bitch you see every time you look into the mirror. You and them do not get to go. SAD!

EDIT: Remember kiddos. There are no secrets.

Last edited:
Back