[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump told supporters at a rally in New Hampshire in early March that the virus will be gone by April, claiming that when temperatures rise, “the virus” will “miraculously” go away. Chinese President Xi Jinping has said the same, Trump said. The latest deadly coronavirus, eventually referenced as COVID-19, first emerged in China at the end of last year.

“The virus that we’re talking about having to do, a lot of people think that goes away in April, with the heat, as the heat comes in, typically that will go away in April,”

Aprils here boys maga is back on track

One thing I'll blame Trump/Experts for; they lied to us about masks.
I remember knowing, as they told us masks don't 'work'
how wrong they were and the lie just put out there because
there was not a good supply of masks for 'essential personal'

If they'd told us the truth about the low supply
do you think we as a people would
make our own face coverings to protect all from our spittle
or
whine and cry that we aren't given enough protective gear

Yeah, I think they lied to the public about this to make sure they could gather all of the supply from the stores (for hospitals and military) before the public could do so, because Obama and Trump didn't replenish the reserves.

Why its so hard to avoid touching your face: an investigation - SFGate

core_centerpiece_tab_medium.jpg

hello avi i guess ur wife is busy w her african bull right now so why arent you taking care of his children???

I'm down here in South Florida and the temps have been in the upper 80s for all of March. We have been in a drought (no rain). We're talking summer weather yet the cases in South Florida continue to rise. So the idea of heat killing the virus are not working. Maybe in the middle of the summer when it's 100 degrees out, but not 87. This week we will have temps in the mid 80s, and next week the lower 90s.

I agree on the masks. Everyone was saying not to hoard them from medical people. Wearing a mask keeps one from touching their face. A scarf or bandanna would probably cover the nose and mouth, then you'd have to avoid touching your eyes. There are cheap masks that do the same thing (not the fancy N95). But everyone was told it won't help. Now we know this is not true. It will keep people from touching their face, because humans are creatures of habit.

Last edited:
I'm down here in South Florida and the temps have been in the upper 80s for all of March. We have been in a drought (no rain). We're talking summer weather yet the cases in South Florida continue to rise. So the idea of heat killing the virus are not working down here. Maybe in the middle of the summer when it's 100 degrees out, but not 87.

I agree on the masks. Everyone was saying not to hoard them so medical people could have them. Wearing a mask keeps one from touching their face. A scarf or bandanna would probably cover the nose and mouth, then you'd have to avoid touching your eyes. There are cheap masks that do the same thing (not the fancy N95).

It dies at 133°F in the open air.

I was asked by Trojanman to elaborate on why I'm satisfied with the US federal government's response to the pandemic. Take a second and think why you are unhappy with the response.

Is it because America is number 1 in Covid-19 infections?

Spoiler

Last edited:
china is misrepresenting (1) how they handled the situation (and are still handling it), (2) how many cases they have and have had, (3) the # dead and also the # they forced into quarantine

trojanman your idiot shitlicking dad should have been wearing a condom before he decided to shoot you into your idiot whore mother

Back