Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

Eggi

Veteran XX
edit: for the lazy, first post updated with q&a answers.
edit2: it turns out im one of the lazy ppl so i didnt actually update this with all the q&a. sorry, have fun reading the thread!

In this thread we will be asking fraggle questions about sex tourism and prostitution. Inquiring minds want to know.

To preface this, I must say I am in no way intentionally insulting fraggle though it kind of comes across as that. I don't view his sex life negatively at all. He has probably had sex with way more hot women than I ever will. I am genuinely curious in some of the answers - I personally don't see myself ever paying directly for sex because I am afraid of STDs and have issues with the social stigma. But, at the same time, i can see the appeal. I will start off with a few of my own questions:

#1: What is your favorite place (city) thus far for hiring prostitutes

definitely montreal. prostitution is legal in canada and some incredibly hot chicks give awesome service there for great prices (160-180/hr).

#2: When you hire a prostitute, how do you treat them? Do you ever treat them poorly?
i treat them like girls i'm paying to fuck. i don't beat them or call them whores or anything, but at the same time i'm not trying to impress them.
#3: Are you currently pursuing or do you want to pursue in the future a normal relationship with a woman (dating/marriage)
no i'm a commitment-phobe.
#4: If yes, do you feel that paying for sex on a regular basis will affect your ability to have a normal relationship? Or do you think that you are not cut out for normal relationships and that is why you turn to paying for sex?
i'm not sure that i'm wired for normal relationships, but stranger things have happened, and people do change.
#5: If no to #4, do you think that your history of paying for sex will negatively affect your future relationships (assuming the girl you are dating eventually finds out)
i don't think it would negatively affect anything because i wouldn't lie about it nor would i ever date or consider dating a chick that would judge me based on that kind of shit.
#6: what is the most depraved thing you have done with a prostitute?
i love giving facials, but fisting is probably the most depraved. i've never gone the golden shower/scat route.
#7: have you ever paid a prostitute just to go on a date/have a normal social evening sans sex? Or a normal date type evening + sex?
uh is this a joke? of course not i'm not that kind of fucked up.
#8: what is the shortest time you have ever spent with a prostitute
between 5 and 10 minutes.
#9: Percentage wise, how many of the prostitutes you are with are ugly / normal / hot / ridiculously hot
i don't think any were ugly. probably 30% normal, 50% hot, 20% ridiculously hot.
#10: Approximately how much per year do you spend on sex?
hmm... this varies. i've probably spent around 40 grand career since the age of 17, but there are definitely peaks and valleys.

Have you ever accidentally killed a hooker by rolling over on her?

once, but she was like 4'11 and weighed around 90 pounds. shit happens. :shrug:

Have you ever accidentally killed a hooker by rolling over on her?

Fraggle you should really go to amsterdam

amsterdam is for amateurs. the only cool thing about it is window shopping. you can't even get condomless head in amsterdam, the chicks nickel and dime you on everything (they'll quote you a price on sex then ask for more money to take their bra/top off) and the service is so mechanical that you might as well be fucking a real doll.

whats it supposed to be like in thailand?

thailand is great servicewise, and theres awesome bargains to be found there, but there are a lot of pedobear sex tourists there, and i have absolutely no sexual attraction whatsoever to asian women. many people that i know absolutely love thailand as a sex destination though and make annual trips there.

have you gotten two chicks at once

how often do you wear a condom/go bareback

yes a few times.
i've worn a condom nearly every time.

do you have any std's

have you ever gone down on a hooker
or had them kiss you
even after ass to mouth

i last got tested in may and was clean.

i don't go south, i have kissed, and no not after a2m.

fraggle, what do u do for a living?

i don't work.

where do u get ur money

i'm jewish absent.

yea i know

do u get like a monthly check from israel or what

holocaust reparations.

Last edited:
Does Boeing hire prostitutes for relaxation when you have a new set of landing gear due out, Jay?

Does Boeing hire prostitutes for relaxation when you have a new set of landing gear due out, Jay?

i dont work on the landing gear. I work on the autopilot.

but they do have burly massage therapists that give free 'massages' every once in a while.

professor fraggle with the prostitute in the whorehouse. did i win?

fraggle is really pathetic. Not only does he have to resort to hookers, he's so proud of himself that he tells the world.

he's comfortable with it. I dont think he goes out of his way, ive just pretty much commented on it every thread hes been in lately. Culminating in this.

Elaborate on your opinion with regards to paying a woman (directly) for sex...

also,
So i guess you are not going on a hike tomorrow, EH?. Also, i will send you a link to my pics soon.

Hello, JASON.

Is Boeing ever going to build anything really cool again? The 777 is OK, but you guys have had a 50 year dry spell.

Hello, JASON.

Is Boeing ever going to build anything really cool again? The 777 is OK, but you guys have had a 50 year dry spell.

I dont know why you call me by the wrong name all the time.
the 787 will soon go into flight testing (1 yr late, yay)
the 747-8 will be in flight testing in late 09 (prolly early '10 once the schedule slides)
I will be flight testing on the 777Freighter in about 2-3 weeks.

so anyways, i think fraggle is asleep. but maybe this thread will be around for him tomorrow. feel free to add your own questions.

Back