FUCK TW

l0l guinness doesnt do this

being a drug addict faggot w/ no future and no family who give u the time of day during holiday season does this

o and untreated bipolar 1/schizophrenia

Fuck this place. It's a waste of time.

Rayn unless you are the huge std ridden pussy I think you are. You will perma ban me. If not then you are a huge std ridden pussy. Just like your ugly std ridden mother, and your bitch wife that is cheating on you.

:signed:

qhZDr.gif

i feel bad for ryan in a sense.

tehvul walks all over him and he can't really do anything about it. if he bans him, everyone will think he can't take the heat. if he doesn't ban him, then everyone thinks he is a limp dick...

i feel bad for ryan in a sense.

tehvul walks all over him and he can't really do anything about it. if he bans him, everyone will think he can't take the heat. if he doesn't ban him, then everyone thinks he is a limp dick...
In this case I think a permaban will please the masses.

i don't disagree, but there are some here (absent, naptown to name a few) who would use the banning to ridicule ryan for being weak.

i dont think anyone cares that rayn banned tehvul

it took him like 3 years to do it and he asked rayn to ban him

it's not like when rayn bans fraggle or absent to filter their content out this is totally different, this is more like the time we banned fat mav so he wouldn't commit suicide

ive said on here before that he is obviously a coke addict all the signs he makes in his posts point to being a coke addict and probably meth and a bunch of other shit, extreme paranoia of a police state is one of the major indicators of a high level coke addict

i have never spoken to tehvul but its pretty obvious dude is bipolar

theres just no doubt in my mind, you can tell by his posts

Sup Tribalwar. Happy Holidays. I am drunk and bored and thought I would subject myself to TW's special kind of love.
Here is what has been going on in my life.
On July 6th my wife and best friend of 11 years Linda left me for some guy who worked at subway next door to her salon. She said she was "tired of the way I cleaned and she was tired of me being sick." I am Bipolar 1 among other things.
I take meds every day.
Any way. She kicked me out and I had nowhere to go but my grandfathers place. I saw the S.S.I. judge and I was granted S.S.I. I am now awaiting my my letter to get my and the kids benefits.
I can't work because of my illness and she knows it but yet 2day I got a letter saying she filed for child support.
I haven't seen my kids for 6 months. My son Tehvul is 6 and my daughter Amber Els'beth is now 8.
I miss them dearly and want nothing more than to see them.
I have no one else to talk to and thank you for allowing me to vent.

Life's a bitch, and her name is Linda.

edit: 12-16-2008, 01:57 AM

Last edited:
Back