Official Christianity Thread

I've been thinking SaintDude that your trainwreck pics are getting old. Maybe change it up with some plane crashes in the future please.

croc1.jpg

I like your questions guys, seriously. Hopefully I have spawned some interest in Christ. Please try my experiement and see what happens! I truly was like you as well before I found God, so trust me I understand what you guys are thinking right now.

Belief in Christ is all about faith. Our initial offering of our faith will allow the Holy Spirit to enter into you and change you forever. God refuses to be proved by science thus we have never proved his existence. This would defeat the purpose of faith in God, which is prized by him higher then anything in all existence.

jesus wasnt a christian... thread over

if you started preaching all over the world and you gained followers, other people called these followers "happyians" would you consider yourself a "happyian"?

yeah. didn't think so.

douche

Well, I did what you said, Sipher77. I said the prayer. In the dark. With my eyes closed. I said it three times, just to be sure... and I did it in the bathroom, where I wouldn't be disturbed.

And then the candyman showed up and killed all of my friends. THANKS!

Edit damn quote button didn't work. This was in reply to tonto's post

Their reasoning is that since they are Saints they have a closer tie with the Big guy. Think of it like asking the clerk of a judge to put in a good word for you in an upcoming case. Just on a fairytale level. They aren't praying to them to worship them. They are praying to them since the saints are dead and you can't pic up the phone and call them.

Personally I think it's a bunch of shit. I just think if you're gonna bash on catholics at least do it on factual things.

I wonder how many will actually try this?

Jesus is likened to harvesting crops. When plants drop seeds they are scattered across everywhere. Some will take root and thrive and some will not. The plants that do take root eventually become like the mother plant and are harvested by the Lord. This is how I imagine this TW effort will be.

Well, I did what you said, Sipher77. I said the prayer. In the dark. With my eyes closed. I said it three times, just to be sure... and I did it in the bathroom, where I wouldn't be disturbed.

And then the candyman showed up and killed all of my friends. THANKS!

Though I know you jest, I hope you actually did do it. Trust me, it doesnt happen instantesouly, it happens over time. If you truly spoke these words to God, I have faith that something will grow from it.

Jesus is likened to harvesting crops. When plants drop seeds they are scattered across everywhere. Some will take root and thrive and some will not. The plants that do take root eventually become like the mother plant and are harvested by the Lord. This is how I imagine this TW effort will be.

well trying this is TW is like trying to plant corn in the desert.

good luck.

Edit damn quote button didn't work. This was in reply to tonto's post

Their reasoning is that since they are Saints they have a closer tie with the Big guy. Think of it like asking the clerk of a judge to put in a good word for you in an upcoming case. Just on a fairytale level. They aren't praying to them to worship them. They are praying to them since the saints are dead and you can't pic up the phone and call them.

Personally I think it's a bunch of shit. I just think if you're gonna bash on catholics at least do it on factual things.

If this actually the way things God wanted, why didnt Jesus pray to Moses or Elijah? He never did, though he met them and talked to them while in his human form, he never NEVER used them as intermediares to contact the Lord. He talked to the Lord God directly.

Back