Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

Jag.jpg

Groupies offering to my amp at a recent gig.

Compared to what?
Beats the piss out of California's system.

No complaint here. I visited LA and it was the worst fucking traffic I have ever sat in in my entire fucking life. Jesus.

edit: on the plus side, i did get to see the black AND white version of michael jackson at the same time in both normal and midget size. lol

20 bucks for 30 mins of sex which lasted 45 mins, 2 dollars for 2 joints

and i was all over this one, not just on the bottom, i actually got cramps... she looks much better clothed and done up i can post a pic of that if theres interest

there's interest

also, its a little funny that a prostitute gets bashful about her tits when the cell phone camera breaks out.

No offense fraggle, but what's the mindset of this chick 'I'm naked with this overweight stranger I obviously just fucked for money, and I'm cool with documenting that, but I'm still going to hide the ladies.'

20 bucks for 30 mins of sex which lasted 45 mins, 2 dollars for 2 joints

and i was all over this one, not just on the bottom, i actually got cramps... she looks much better clothed and done up i can post a pic of that if theres interest

well...i gagged reading that. tho, i spose that's a good deal. you're in colombia right now right?

2lm8hm1.jpg

2v2z815.jpg

sick ass too but i didn't take any pics... i haven't done post production on the pics because my mac is in nyc... i'm headed out in 20 mins for some more ho-hunting.

Back