[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1308448191889715200

6AgjJLE.png

looks like he called for an end to the war 2 years ago as well

yeah bro, but we don't usually do percentage of entire population to death ratio, we do infected to death ratio.

also, 185,000 of those people would have probably died anyway if they got the flu or even a standard cold because of at least 2 other underlying conditions like heart disease/diabetes/being over 85.

if only there were some way to compare deaths in one period against a prior control period

you might even label a positive delta "excess deaths"

guess we'll never know, and instead just assume there's 15k COVID deaths

Donald Trump has to be the most incompetent war monger ever.

He goes around ending more wars than ever before, and yet has failed to start any new ones to keep the cycle going!

How is America supposed to maintain its reputation as the worlds premiere Imperial power if you don't perpetuate conflict?!

Impeachment 2021! Defund the President now!

Last edited:

The number of dead in the U.S. from COVID-19 is equivalent to a 9/11 attack every day for 67 days.

What does that have to do with Trump though? Trying to blame Trump for a pandemic that couldn't be stopped even though we had a shutdown for 2 weeks, banned air travel, etc....? Even Biden said he can't enforce a mask order nationwide and can only do it on Federal grounds. It sucks, but it is what it is.

The number of dead in the U.S. from COVID-19 is equivalent to a 9/11 attack every day for 67 days.

Since you are that stupid to blame the POTUS on Covid you might as well add cancer, heart attacks, [strike]abortions[/strike], peanut allergies, gang shootouts, spider bites that end in fatality, and of course the decrease on pollution because of the lowered emissions.

That number could be 100,000 or even 10,000 and the left would say it's too many. Even if that number was zero they'd say it was Trump's fault in other parts of the world. They're going to hind sight no matter what. We don't hear them talk about Nancy Pelosi telling people to visit China Town and hug someone.
Pelosi: Virus fears shouldnt stop Chinatown trips - YouTube
No masks, shaking hands, telling everyone to visit. No problem since it was the left.

were you listening to rush during the 2 o'clock hour? he thinks aoc is some form of plant insurgent ?!

I love how desperate they are getting. You have to have one hell of a case of TDS to blame Trump for a virus that originated out of China and killed people in every advanced country in the world.

:lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
Loser
display.jpg

hear me out i am gonna do some tard talk (which I know you like)

but if 60k people (on average) die of the flu every year

and Obama was in office 8 years

then Obama killed (your terminology not mine) 8 x 60k people

that's 480k lives lost under Obama

that's not even getting into swine flu, bird flu, h1n1, sars1 etc

So is Trump a better President than he is according to tard logic

apparently so

200k < 480k

SUCK IT LIBERALS :baby:

Truth > Facts as Biden says

Back