(peace out you fuckin nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar

Thread cliffs: Obicrap. Standard. Move along, nothing to see here.

thread cliffs:

nerds rage while I make fun of them

some nerd comes forward to claim that everyone here only USED to be socially awkward losers, but now they're cool, yeah, they're totally cool man, yeah, yeah... we're cool I swear.. we really are man

I laugh heartily like a great norse warlord swathed in furs while nerdlings rage around some more

eventually realizing that I don't give a shit about a bunch of pathetic ugly losers and their little e-attacks and perpetual self dick suckery, they start throwing words like meltdown around as is commonplace

again my roars of laughter bellow from the high hilltops

thread cliffs:

nerds rage while I make fun of them

some nerd comes forward to claim that everyone here only USED to be socially awkward losers, but now they're cool, yeah, they're totally cool man, yeah, yeah... we're cool I swear.. we really are man

I laugh heartily like a great norse warlord swathed in furs while nerdlings rage around some more

eventually realizing that I don't give a shit about a bunch of pathetic ugly losers and their little e-attacks and perpetual self dick suckery, they start throwing words like meltdown around as is commonplace

again my roars of laughter bellow from the high hilltops

Lucky that you realised after 31,000 more or less identical posts that you don't give a shit. Because you could have ended up wasting good ballin' time.

for reference, this is me:

Spoiler

and this is 90% of the people in this thread

Spoiler

lmao no

I've never posted a picture of myself here nor will I ever

like I want you spindly faggots to see me

i believe that obi's baller status is legit.

he is still an annoying faggot.

see, now this guy knows what's up

an honest man who can be honest with himself

nerds in denial on the other hand are the pathetic losers I crush beneath my axe blade

reap them in swathes like corn

Back