In this thread I am accepting apologies. by Obibun - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In this thread I am accepting apologies.
Page 4 of 12
Lamb
VeteranX
Old
61 - 04-18-2010, 16:56
eat **** and die

Sponsored Links
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 04-18-2010, 16:58
hahah this is great, i am now accepting nominations for president

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 04-18-2010, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
how old were u when u lost ur virginity
How old do you think you will be?

Bump
Unregistered
Old
64 - 04-18-2010, 17:05
vanster how old were you when you first had sex while sober?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 04-18-2010, 17:08

Bump
Unregistered
Old
66 - 04-18-2010, 17:13
w/e drunk

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 04-18-2010, 17:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian ng View Post
Anyone remember this thread?

How I owned precise by Swing - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums

In short, Precise had an argument with himself (an alias called Swing) four years ago.

I should have found this thread earlier. It would have given Obibun's argument more credence.
oh holy ****...

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 04-18-2010, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drg0n+GoD+ View Post
w/e drunk
First time drunk, first time having sex drunk, or what? I don't understand the question.

Bump
Unregistered
Old
69 - 04-18-2010, 17:18
i dont give a **** about your response because you are a worthless drunk welfare leech

and you are top 10 worst tribes players all time

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 04-18-2010, 17:21
I'm not a drunk, and I've never been on welfare. What the hell are you talking about?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 04-18-2010, 17:21
How I owned precise by Swing - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swing
John man, why the **** did you do this to me?
Shouldn't of cut me from the team, I told you there would be consquences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by terra
Do you realize you just quoted yourself in one name instead of two?

You ****ed up.. again.
holy inept **** batman

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swing
HAHAHAH I just owned myself, ban me I'm sick of TW.
the kid has form

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 04-18-2010, 17:51
Ok that last thread is the nail in the coffin. No doubt about it, arsin == precise. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 04-18-2010, 17:51
Once again, the legendary obibun stands victoriously upon the steaming heap of **** that constitutes TW. I stand by with much patience, and pride, as this agonizing campaign of nerd-cleansing continues to rain forth from the wrath of obibuns mighty hands. But even though such a conflict has yet to be resolved, the pleasure of being associated with the correct, logical, and most unmistakably rational side of obibun is indeed worth being cast out into the darkness, and labeled an outcast until my dying day.

It is especially entertaining when he blatantly proves normally every person wrong in any situation. Then in retaliation, they hobble into his throne room (where he is obviously throwing a god damn parade) with a false sense of superiority, and intelligence, they cower in the dark corners mumbling to themselves about what pathetic strategy they will next deploy in a feeble attempt to dismantle obibun.

But this is moment I cherish, the moment in which all the glory in humanity is shown to me by obibun. With all their insecurities aside, the time comes in which any of the so called nerds march ignorantly, bitterly, and desperately up to such a man as obibun and look him equally in the eye. they spit, scream, and attempt to belittle him from every angle, but it is all in vain!

Perfection of a man can not be critiqued, to attain such intellect as he has, we should instead be thanking him for allowing us the opportunity to peek into the mind of a true genius.

Last edited by -zYe-; 04-18-2010 at 17:55..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 04-18-2010, 17:53
lol

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 04-18-2010, 17:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by -zYe- View Post
Once again, the legendary obibun stands victoriously upon the steaming heap of **** that constitutes TW. I stand by with much patience, and pride, as this agonizing campaign of nerd-cleansing continues to rain forth from the wrath of obibuns mighty hands. But even though such a conflict has yet to be resolved, the pleasure of being associated with the correct, logical, and most unmistakably rational side of obibun is indeed worth being cast out into the darkness, and labeled an outcast until my dying day.

It is especially entertaining when he blatantly proves normally every person wrong in any situation. Then in retaliation, they hobble into his throne room (where he is obviously throwing a god damn parade) with a false sense of superiority, and intelligence, they cower in the dark corners mumbling to themselves about what pathetic strategy they will next deploy in a feeble attempt to dismantle obibun.

But this is moment I cherish, the moment in which all the glory in humanity is shown to me by obibun. With all their insecurities aside, the time comes in which any of the so called nerds march ignorantly, bitterly, and desperately up to such a man as obibun and look him equally in the eye. they spit, scream, and attempt to belittle him from every angle, but it is all in vain!

Perfection of a man can be critiqued, to attain such intellect as he has, we should instead be thanking him for allowing us the opportunity to peek into the mind of a true genius.
nailed it

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 04-18-2010, 18:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by -zYe- View Post

Perfection of a man can not be critiqued, to attain such intellect as he has, we should instead be thanking him for allowing us the opportunity to peek into the mind of a true genius.
this is ****ing poetry right here

Plasma
VeteranX
Old
77 - 04-18-2010, 18:18
Cliffs of this thread & the precise thread pls?

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 04-18-2010, 18:20
[CONE OF SILENCE] I'm pretty sure he's making fun of you [/CONE OF SILENCE]

What? Does thing work?

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 04-18-2010, 18:22
just read my post above, it explains everything.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 04-18-2010, 18:23
oh hey Zlex were you one of the nerdvirgins who persisted in being wrong for 30 pages

I think you might've been

cone of silence IS THIS THING WORKING ahaha

maybe you should've used the cone of silence on yourself instead of looking like an idiot

Page 4 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In this thread I am accepting apologies.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter semen shitter , circle jerk , i'm sorry you have fas , mitter meltdown 2010 , mrrrahhh , mrrrrraaahhh , obibun is adam mitter , they took his son , they took my son