Audi R8 - Track day

I'm pleased i'm entertaining you. That was just awesome. It was the new 5.2L V10 version. Hiitting 150 MPH at the end of the straight, and as hard as I tried I just couldn't get the thing to drift. Think I got my moneys worth in expensive rubber though. That Quattro system gives levels of grip that are beyond belief.

2yvth6t.jpg

why would you try to drift it? are you retarded?

the only reason this thread is believable is because they have an "r8 driving experience" for about $350 usd.

Audi R8 V10 Thriller « Dubai Autodrome

says you learn the track then get to do 3 laps... not really a track day imho, but was probably fun.

not sure why you're trying to be a douchebag and claim that it's your car.

why would you try to drift it? are you retarded?

the only reason this thread is believable is because they have an "r8 driving experience" for about $350 usd.

Audi R8 V10 Thriller « Dubai Autodrome

says you learn the track then get to do 3 laps... not really a track day imho, but was probably fun.

not sure why you're trying to be a douchebag and claim that it's your car.

I did around 6 laps, after doing 3 or 4 in a TT turbo to work out the racing line, braking points etc. Seriously that was enough for me, I was driving it balls out. At the end of those laps my heart was pumping hard. Unless you're a regular race driver 20 mins in that car at full moo is enough, trust me.

Can you please remind me where I implied it was my own car, because I think that's a figment of your imagination.

I did around 6 laps, after doing 3 or 4 in a TT turbo to work out the racing line, braking points etc. Seriously that was enough for me, I was driving it balls out. At the end of those laps my heart was pumping hard. Unless you're a regular race driver 20 mins in that car at full moo is enough, trust me.

Can you please remind me where I implied it was my own car, because I think that's a figment of your imagination.

20 minutes is not enough! I will agree that it's exhausting though.

Maybe I misread or picked it up from other people's responses. Either way, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just say that you went to a driving school..

i drive a 7-series bmw

you probably saw me at the track

oh wait, you didnt, because i dont take my daily driver out to the track lmao

he probably does drive one... 745s are what, $750-1000 now? lol you can't pay someone to buy that shitty car

Back