opsayo u were rite

i forgot about the milkman and v argument about playing home d correctly in that thread gg

(milkman was more right than v imo)

v loved to hate me for some unknown reason.

Also this was back when I was still "the arena guy trying to play LT" and would only occasionally be picked for pu's. It's nice to see Non talk shit. As I recall my team won. Fuck u non

Right. I literally had to change my name to be picked. It wasn't long after I started using the Thumper name that I began getting picked regularly. People always asked who I was and never said shit because, fuck them. Proved my point about the name game circle jerk that LT was back then.

circle jerk pus were so gay and complicated but also good

dp write a god damn metagame essay on short route sperging or give me a pc build that is good to build do i need to do this liquid cooling shit if i buy an i7 holy fuck this sucks

I miss LT pu's. They were always more fun when the pity picks weren't playing, but I do appreciate giving people an opportunity. We should try to get some going again.

fuck that i like arena better

and until you fags stop crying about flag throwing oob which is a viable strat if you have the leading score i will continue to do so forever

tpk i own a gun and have bullets with your name on them admit you have bipolar mood disorder and borderline personality and i will not execute my plan

circle jerk pus were so gay and complicated but also good

dp write a god damn metagame essay on short route sperging or give me a pc build that is good to build do i need to do this liquid cooling shit if i buy an i7 holy fuck this sucks

You don't need liquid cooling unless ur gonna overclock. If you just gonna play tribe and other dumb old game you don't need to overclock.

i think i would like to overclock

i have not built a pc since 2007 so i would like it to be interesting and would also like it to last another long period as this last one has

dp can not answer simple metagame questions of when to run a short route as a capper and should be ashamed of himself i think

I have 2 water cooled pc's. They are interesting for almost 5 minutes. Unless you're planning on doing some serious overclocking and playing graphic intensive new games, skip the water cooling. I don't think there's a pc that can't be adequately cooled by heat sinks and fans.

it wasnt 2v5 really bron and gerbit did very well, rolo did as best he could sleepy did too

i really lost that game for that team as i was 996ing intermittently most of the game and i either assigned positions wrong or didnt speak up when they were wrong

we should have really played sleepy chase, me lo, orange and rolo cap with bron home

instead we had sleepy lo which he is terrible at and me and rolo cap with me being a non player the whole game

i liked my team very much anyway

tpk i own a gun and have bullets with your name on them admit you have bipolar mood disorder and borderline personality and i will not execute my plan

Here is my address:

Kanagawa-ken, Yokohama-shi, Nishi-ku, Hiranuma, 1 Chome−36−19, Gryphon Yokohama, Aparto 403
220-0023

And again in Japanese:

神奈川県横浜市西区平沼1丁目36-19グリフィン横浜・ディアコートアパート403
220-0023

Here it is in google maps:

Spoiler

Good luck executing your plan.

I really look forward to meeting you Dare.

Just ring the doorbell.

Back