[download] DangerousCrossingLT Route Training Map by S_hift - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page [download] DangerousCrossingLT Route Training Map
Page 2 of 2
RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 02-12-2017, 20:42
yo Lemon

maybe on V-day you can make an exception and get hard for your g/f instead of Shift

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
22 - 02-12-2017, 21:22
y r u guys always making homo references

is that an anni thing - what happens in anni stays in anni?

making fun of stupid people doesn't mean I'm gay

OR DOES IT

edit: when shift sends me pics like this I think he's pretty gay btw

http://68.media.tumblr.com/722b6623e...v82o1_1280.jpg

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
23 - 02-13-2017, 03:50
I didn't send you that lol

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
24 - 02-14-2017, 08:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
u can use decimal values so it pretty much gives you unlimited color combinations
to generate the colors instead of using 1 1 1 or 0.4 0.5 0.3 I'm using 1e+08 2e+07 1e+05 It effects the transarency of the point lighting and if you use 1e+08 1e+08 1e+08 it turns your point lighting completely black.

I messed with a different combination of colors for stonehenge to mark some of the danger zones (the two valleys behind the bases). Heres another preview. I'm gonna hold off on posting the maps until I'm done with the pack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eGZmtEtlKs

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 02-14-2017, 10:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rlNpWYQunY

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 02-14-2017, 12:30
interesting..

Xml V2.0
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 02-15-2017, 18:22
Any chance of uploading your base textures S_hift?

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
28 - 02-16-2017, 01:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xml V2.0 View Post
Any chance of uploading your base textures S_hift?
Tribes 2k17 v2.1b

you can rip this apart to your liking or use the config itself. I would recommend starting out with the download itself so you can get a full feel for it.

somethings to mention

open up autoexec.cs and change any preferences and variables you may feel that don't apply to you. Be sure to click on the defaults button in options to restore the button map to stock keybinds. OR you can simply add your current config.cs to the tribes and it should work just fine for you.

delete darklogo.png from the base folder to remove the help screen from the main menu.

pft is set at 128 and adjusted at increments of 16. If you like however you can go into tribes/config/modules and double click on NetSetChange.acs and edit the first line $NetSet::interval = 16; and change 16 to 1 or 2 so you can find tune the prediction values with the ingame binds.

interpolate time is locked at 64 or stock value.

if you wish to move the huds around, after closing to save your hud positions go to the autoexec.cs and delete any of the $pref::hudPositions variables. I keep these here to lock the huds in place just in case i crash or alt f4/rage quit.

sensitivity is locked to a low value because it would change on its own somehow, so I keep the variable locked in the autoexec.cs you can remove it if you wish to change that too.

all of the base textures and terrains have been optimized in png gauntlet to reduce size and load times. And the mjhirez.acs has been updated to support all the dox textures. to make more replacements for dox textures you have to put them into the skins folder. Keep entities for general item replacements that would normally go into entities.zip

known issues
(1) sometimes it fails to load at startup and will idle as a process in task manager. simply ctrl alt del and kill the tribes process and start over.
(2) there have been compatibility issues with windows 10. The game works better for windows7 and windows8. Be VERY careful in running this on windows 10. zip all of your current configs so they can't be modified.

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 02-16-2017, 12:09

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page [download] DangerousCrossingLT Route Training Map

Social Website Bullshit