[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

o cool, it's the gay cia operative "journalist" of the vanderbilt family spreading the propaganda of the day to idiots like midget dubai

Last edited:
o cool, it's the gay cia operative "journalist" of the vanderbilt family spreading the propaganda of the day to idiots like midget dubai

OK so watch it, and provide a reasoned argument against anything he says. I can wait 8 minutes.

Obviously him being gay discredits anything he says from a Trumptard perspective, shame that's all you've got.

Last edited:
OK so watch it, and provide a reasoned argument against anything he says. I can wait 8 minutes.

no dood, you're right, it's all true, trump does nothing all day but sit still at his desk surrounded by beans and other goya products. that's it. listen to anderson vanderbilt, he fucking knows.

Obviously him being gay discredits anything he says from a Trumptard perspective, shame that's all you've got.

Hmmmm I wonder how Havax will respond to this given that he has absolutely no rational argument...

no dood, you're right, it's all true, trump does nothing all day but sit still at his desk surrounded by beans and other goya products. that's it. listen to anderson vanderbilt, he fucking knows.

Oh yeah of course...

So far I got irrational and WAAAAAH MSM. No surprises yet.

i don't know what kind of answer you're looking for, but literally NO ONE in their right mind is going to come in here and say oh yeah, CNN is always right, good find mitch lmao

i mean, it's cnn being negative towards trump, that's every fucking day man, so what? :shrug:

trump is out there day and night working on maga it only looks like nothing is getting done

But he's being doing MAGA for 3.5 years now and only has a few months left. Is America still not fully great yet? He should be able to sit back, gloat about his achievements and advertise beans.

Oh.

i don't know what kind of answer you're looking for, but literally NO ONE in their right mind is going to come in here and say oh yeah, CNN is always right, good find mitch lmao

i mean, it's cnn being negative towards trump, that's every fucking day man, so what? :shrug:

If they were being negative with no solid justification you would have a point. But this is facts, data and irrefutable statements of the blindingly obvious, packaged as an opinion piece. And he does it every day. And its easy. You literally have nothing.

Anderson Cooper nails the orange balloon EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Anderson Cooper: President Trump is undercutting Dr. Fauci every step of the way - CNN Video

Of course no Trumptards will watch this because it's full of inconvenient truths, and because :cry: :cry: MSM WAAAAAAAH :cry: :cry:

i can't believe i watched this. "this president trump administration is sitting at the resolute desk at the oval office with beans and other things from aisle 9" /stern face

these guys ham it up like they're acting on a soap opera. did BLM protests have anything to do with the spike in cases? are we pretending it's a good idea to keep paying people to stay home?

Almost all of science is saying a mask helps. Nobody is saying a mask is perfect.

Imagine you're a young person in Texas or Florida trying to decide whether to wear a mask.

You can follow the guidance given by almost all of the scientists. Or you can follow the lead of a 74 year old sociopath, 4 years short of average US male life expectancy, with a serious obesity problem and dementia

Now imagine being so tragically dim that you choose the latter. Even allowing for the US education system and brainwashing, Is that even possible to be that slow?

Back