New airport security violates Islamic law. Muslims outraged

Body scanners are a bit ridiculous, yes. However, flying is a privilege and not a right. If you don't like the body scanners then you should fucking drive a car, ride a horse, what the fuck ever.

There are dangers inherent in all activities. Maybe if you're too scared to be flying without body scanners you should be traveling by other means. :shrug:

Body scanners are a bit ridiculous, yes. However, flying is a privilege and not a right. If you don't like the body scanners then you should fucking drive a car, ride a horse, what the fuck ever.

Or live in a cave:
Spoiler

I respect your libertarian positions most of the time. This isn't one of those times.
No security measures will stop someone with ill intent. The only way to completely stop passengers from being a threat is to restrain and incapacitate every single individual.

1.) Body scanners are pure bullshit
1b.) Body scanners will not keep you safe

2.) Muslims are always outraged about everything. It will be news when something happens and they aren't outraged.

if a movement came up that favored doing to the muslims what the nazis did to the jews...... id pay to be the guy pulling the switch at the gas chambers.

I don't give a fuck just let me take my booze on the plane already.

I'm telling you I'll walk through naked just let me have my bottle of Jack

Back