fluffyrice isnt badmofo

badmofo thinks wtf means "who the fuck" rather than "what the fuck"

so does flufferrice

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Holmes_by_Paget.jpg

Well, where he fucked up was forgetting to log in behind his proxy a couple of times, and shazam--badmofo and fluffyrice post from the same computer.

But I don't mean to kick the self-described "internet celebrity" in the balls, so carry on.

Last edited:
I hope you enjoy your TW filled with people like opsayo (gook) and goshin(blogger).

You can suck my dick niggers..your ass wont see me again.

as of this post, goshin has 0 threads on the first page of general discussion

also, some people here aren't niggers.

Well, where he fucked up was forgetting to log in behind his proxy a couple of times, and shazam--badmofo and fluffyrice post from the same computer.

But I don't mean to kick the self-described "internet celebrity" in the balls, so carry on.

the level of pathetic in this post alone is worth the price of admission shazam, 45 year old loser that has his wife leave him for a non-stinky white cock falls apart on the internet for all to see shazam number 2, I'm never not in a proxy and I'm not "badmofo" so continue on your witch hunt chief little limp dick between you and this lemon faggot I'm going to enjoy trolling the fuck out of, especially since you niggers have no idea who I am :sunny:

maybe I'll make 10 more accounts and start releasing your home addresses

the level of pathetic in this post alone is worth the price of admission shazam, 45 year old loser that has his wife leave him for a non-stinky white cock falls apart on the internet for all to see shazam number 2, I'm never not in a proxy and I'm not "badmofo" so continue on your witch hunt chief little limp dick between you and this lemon faggot I'm going to enjoy trolling the fuck out of, especially since you niggers have no idea who I am :sunny:

quick quote

Edit: damnit i didn't even get it all

totally not badmofo

quick quote

Edit: damnit i didn't even get it all

Is this it? It was still on the page after a quick reply

the level of pathetic in this post alone is worth the price of admission.

shazam, 45 year old loser that has his wife leave him for a non-stinky white cock falls apart on the internet for all to see also, shazam number 2, I'm never not in a proxy and I'm not "badmofo" so continue on your witch hunt cheif little limp dick

between you and this lemon faggot I'm going to enjoy trolling the fuck out of, especially since you niggers have no idea who I am

level of pathetic internet obsession approaching professional 3 posts in 2 minutes, scratch that, 4 posts

someone needs a girlfriend

massive failures at life posturing on the internet, who'd have thought it

reply almost immediate, doesn't equal obsession
chatting about it obsessively in irc doesnt equal obsession, not that I'm there watching you or something :)

Back