Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!
Page 50 of 50
gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
981 - 01-24-2010, 13:06
I wonder what physical defect xcursion is cursed with?

Maybe droopy Sloth face?

I bet he's fat too.

****ing gross.

Sponsored Links
SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
982 - 01-24-2010, 13:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Yea, she's pissing me off alright! A whore that has no problem letting her boyfriend plaster nudes of her on the internet while she's unemployed and has no intention of getting a job or an education gets me all riled up!

And if you think you've pissed me off, what have I done to you? Obviously got under your skin enough to have you try to "stick it" to me by writing on her back and drawing on her ass. Wait, didn't you say you put me on ignore? Yea, you can't keep yourself from reading my posts.
I dont give a **** whether or not you are pissed off. The point is you got owned, and you wont take it like a man. Your a *****, like ive been sayin the whole time.

Xcursion, just try to unbury yourself. Or better yet, a poll on who owned who.

I cant believe you are still posting. What a loser.

And my gf was laughin at your dick cy. What tapered POS dick.

Lick my ******* xcursion, I just ****ed your mouth, and your still spoutin out of it.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
983 - 01-24-2010, 13:11
nervous laugh

i've seen it before

no big deal d00

ahh yeah babbygirl imagine me opening up your deepest caverns and hitting spots you've never felt before

ughhh

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
984 - 01-24-2010, 13:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
I dont give a **** whether or not you are pissed off. The point is you got owned, and you wont take it like a man. Your a *****, like ive been sayin the whole time.

Xcursion, just try to unbury yourself. Or better yet, a poll on who owned who.

I cant believe you are still posting. What a loser.

And my gf was laughin at your dick cy. What tapered POS dick.

Lick my ******* xcursion, I just ****ed your mouth, and your still spoutin out of it.
LOL YEAH br0

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
985 - 01-24-2010, 13:11
arguing over who owned who in a thread is more pathetic than xcursion still trying to pull **** out of his ass

you both are acting like ****ing 12 year olds

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
986 - 01-24-2010, 13:13
simo why are you avoiding the original image so much? you posted her face in the second spread, but won't post the original, unaltered shot?

babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
987 - 01-24-2010, 13:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
simo why are you avoiding the original image so much? you posted her face in the second spread, but won't post the original, unaltered shot?
thats because we have more to come...

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
988 - 01-24-2010, 13:16

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
989 - 01-24-2010, 13:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post
arguing over who owned who in a thread is more pathetic than xcursion still trying to pull **** out of his ass

you both are acting like ****ing 12 year olds
I just figure this will keep the thread goin, and more people will get to see. I mean, im not kidding, im not funny like this a lot, but this is an awesome thread, and more people should see it. Its hilarious how it played out, and keeping these ******s answering back has been the threads MAIN driving force, even though there is plenty of positivity, most of those people post once. Flamers have the majority of the posts.

And NoFix, cause you are teh only mother****er buggin us about it. Im not going to do extra work for you. Sorry

Page 50 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , cy dick 2 bellybutton , cyanide pencil dick , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , hey simo free drugs! , lock and ban , wheres the free crack at , xcursion sucks a dick , yarr matey i banged katie , yarr matey not a lady , yoderfunk = dickgazer